Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

BABY BOY FUNCTION

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

BABY BOY FUNCTION

by BABY BOY FUNCTION TIPS » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm

Hi All,

I am hyderabadi staying now in Dubai. My sister gave birth to a baby boy last week. As you all know in hyderabad we have chetti, chilla and other functions for babies. I want your suggestions and tips for chetti of baby boy so that It can be memorable. You can share your memories with some good ideas.

Thanks
BABY BOY FUNCTION TIPS

Re: BABY BOY FUNCTION

by TRUTH » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 pm

This kind of celebration is HARAAM in ISLAM.
TRUTH

Re: BABY BOY FUNCTION

by coldautumn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:00 pm

My sister will also be giving birth to her first baby this month...congratulations!
coldautumn

Return to Human Relationships