Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

HYERABAD'S BOMB BLAST

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

HYERABAD'S BOMB BLAST

by KAMKHOON » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:26 am

[b][u]DEAR ALL,

ITS VERY SAD THAT OUR BEAUTIFUL HYDERBAD IS UNDER TERRORIST ACTIVITIES ... OR POLITICS ETC... BUT WHO IS SUFFERING ALWAYS? WHETHER THE BLAST IS IN MASJID ..MANDIR..PUBLIC OR PRIVATE PLACES... THE COMMON PEOPLE ARE THE SUFFERERS...

MISSING OF A PRECIOUS FAMILY MEMEBER.. FATHER..MOTHER..SISTER..BROTHER..HUSBAND ..WIFE...OR FRIENDS ETC...

I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT ... TO SAVE ALL HUMAN BEINGS ( MUSLIMS. HINDUS, SIKHS , CHRISTIANS ETC..) FROM

THESE INCIDENTS... AND UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF OTHERS...

PEOPLE CALLING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THEIR FAMILY N FRIENDS... N WHEN THEY FIND THAT THEIR LOVED ONES ARE SAVE...THEN THEY ARE RELAXED... THIS IS A HUMAN NATURE ... BUT DONT FORGET THE AFFECTED FAMILIES.. TRY TO ASK YOUR FAMILY N FRIENDS TO GIVE FULL SUPPORT TO THOSE FAMILIES ... HELP THEM AS U CAN.. AS PER UR CAPACITY..EITHER FINANCIALLY OR MORALLY....

MAY ALLAH GIVE PATIENCE TO THOSE AFFECTED FAMILIES..
KAMKHOON

Hyderabad Blasts

by Manohar » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Kill those Bastards Get them and Kill those Morons and M.F tell them to F..... Off leave the Country why they have to kill the Innocent its time that India Should Realize these People do not Belong Here and they are here to Kill Hardworking Indians and Swear to God Kill all these Rogues, I am surprised what was the Intelligence Doing why were they Not Proactive after Bombay Blast why were they Not on look out as we all know that Hyderabad was Fast developing and this would become one of the Targets God Please Help the Victims and I feel Terrible and I sincerely Pray for the Injured and Dead My Heart Goes out for all and I will help In what ever Way I can.
Manohar

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:57 pm

For the first time, I understand what it must be like to live in Israel/Palestine or Afghanistan. This thing happens 3km away from your home, and you are never going to feel completely secure again in a crowded place like a movie theater or a park.

A couple of things:

1. After 9/11, there hasn't been a single Islamic terrorist incident in the US. They are obviously better with internal security and intelligence. This was a failure of law and order, the police, coming as it did 3 months after the Mecca Masjid incident. We need better cops.

2. We have to go out to enjoy ourselves. Just to flip the bird at the guys who do it. They obviously can't bear our prosperity, and want to hurt India's image as a safe country, and instill fear in the minds of its people, and hurt economic prosperity. We should not let them do that.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

this is not the end

by vakibs » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:42 pm

lumbini park and gokul chat - what else would hyderabadis frequent during a pleasant evening like yesterday ? whoever has done this thing has no idea how to wage a war. what do they have against relaxed people like us ? It is time we recognize this threat and do a tit-for-tat. As Hyderabad continues to prosper and turn into a major economic dynamo of India, we will continue to face these threats. But we need to be brave and get ahead with our lives. The need of the hour is an extremely powerful intelligence and research wing, which functions on a war-basis against these bastards.
vakibs

by deafman » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:37 pm

I'm glad that 19 out of the 21 (so far found) bombs failed.
deafman
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Khatta » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:25 pm

I am really sad and depressed what had happend to our lovely hyderabad yesterday.

Well, i was thinking to share my views with all you good people out there.

From now onwards, we need to be very cautious, in our day to day work life. What these bastards, aim is to kill as many people as possible. And this will be done only at public places.

So, for a precautionary measure we need to think and analyze which are the public places these bastards will target next which have no security, in my mind i have thought few places but i cannot write it here because it will be public.

So, i request all of you out there to please think of the public places and be alert, BECAUSE .... AFTER EVERYTHING COOLS DOWN THESE HARAMZADAYS.. MIGHT PLAN FOR NEXT..!!!
Khatta

It moved me a lot

by Rama Krishna » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 pm

That incident really moved me a lot. Nearly above 40 Innocent persons including women and children were died in that incident. Irrespective of relligions, castes, places etc its really a shameful incident.

1. Coward Act

2. Terrorist Act

Killed many..

We Indians one or the other day definetely will take revenge upon these terrorists and their groups.

Jai Hind..
Rama Krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by sri » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:33 pm

Nobody can destabilize this peaceful southern City.

My condolences to the affected families
sri
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Cancer of Terrorism

by hau » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:02 pm

The cancerous cells of terrorism have been found in many countries now, USA, UK, Netherlands, Spain, Indonesia etc. Like chemotherapy requires a long time to treat cancer, the terrorism which has its roots in hate for progress, modernism and freedom, is going to take a more than few years to treat.
hau

by Abdul mujeeb » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:28 pm

It is very sad, that terror or political act clouds are wondering on our city, this is the time we have to get together stand n fight against this...

who ever behind this wrost act should be bring in justice n punished them, No one has the right to kill innocent people.

My humble sympathy with those families who lost their dearer's.

I pray to ALLAH that protect us from this kind of incident in feature.... :!:
Abdul mujeeb

2 paise

by hau » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:58 am

Abdul mujeeb wrote:It is very sad, that terror or political act clouds are wondering on our city, this is the time we have to get together stand n fight against this...

who ever behind this wrost act should be bring in justice n punished them, No one has the right to kill innocent people.

My humble sympathy with those families who lost their dearer's.

I pray to ALLAH that protect us from this kind of incident in feature....

<b>The tactic (AL-TAQIYYA, or religious deception, pretending to be friends of the Non-Muslims in order to strengthen themselves against them) is a commonly practiced by Islamists, I hear.</b>
hau

Return to Human Relationships