Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

second marriages...are they always sucessful?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Uzma » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:24 pm

second chance...to love

....to happiness

Every one needs a second chance. Life is not unfair. If one wants , avail the chance that Life can offer...All depends on what you want...

Sounds good???!! well.. its not so. second chance is always a complicated game.

What do u feel?
Uzma

every situa different

by Sr.K » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:06 am

well nice call, are you just looking for encouragement or you have lack of confidence.? or just kind of bored with the present one.,!! ?

well any way jokes aside, i will tell my true story i got divorced in 87 / got married (in 94) this time to my best friends sister we are happy we have 3 kids.

on the other side of the stage she got also married later on and now lives in saudi she also has kids. !!
Sr.K

Re: every situa different

by uzma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:55 am

Sr.K wrote:well nice call, are you just looking for encouragement or you have lack of confidence.? or just kind of bored with the present one.,!! ?

well any way jokes aside, i will tell my true story i got divorced in 87 / got married (in 94) this time to my best friends sister we are happy we have 3 kids.

on the other side of the stage she got also married later on and now lives in saudi she also has kids. !!

Nothing personal Sr. K. I am very happy of my status....i am talking abut my friend. She too has found happiness...again like yourself. But i presume there are people who have not..may be they can tell their story. It may inspire many , to re-think...review their views of life.

Am sure, for you too, it was not easy....to go for 2nd time, as their is baggages, turmoils, sterio-types, convictions and biases .

But then their is a new hope ..hope of happiness...which i call " ELIXER OF LIFE"
uzma

Re: every situa different

by Suryq » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:48 pm

I have seen good number of people going for second marriage and lived happily thereafter. It all depends you know. Your background, the boy's adaptability, broadminded thinking of both people etc etc.. The whole marriage system is based on 'give and take policy' and it applies to both the parties.

Conclusion is "how best you can adjust" to the circumstances ? whether you are a man or a woman. If you can't adjust, there will be friction and unhappiness. Depending on the velocity, it may turn out to be a divorce.
Suryq

what can 'say

by hmmmm....... » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:19 am

gone are the days when desis want "Brand-New/Virgin/Untouched"

goods. They are now happy with second-hand cars, second-hand houses,

second-hand textbooks, second-hand spouses!!!

Personal sacrifices and adjustments are bygones!

People dont want to " work out" issues. 5-day cricket series becomes

1-day series and now 20over series :-)))))))

What can I say? if one second-hand marraige works for some, doesnt

mean it will work for some one else!!

It is very personal; getting entagled outside marraige is loaded and its

called cheating.

good luck!
hmmmm.......

next to post

by Sr.K » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:14 pm

i see a nice shadi.com ad on the right side,

very convenient for this thread subject.

fullhyd knows how to target people, looks like...........
Sr.K

Re: second marriages...are they always sucessful?

by ashwaugh » Sat May 17, 2008 12:47 pm

[quote][/quote]
the thing is how we view second marriage most people i find are mostly horrified by the words second marriage .i believe it is the same to get married the second time as u did first time only difference would be the maturity level but still again whether it is first or second it is again a roll of dice
ashwaugh

by uzma » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Yes,true
second marriage is like first marriage !
problems, chances, happiness all are same....only a little smarter..
uzma

by Maui Weddings » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 am

i also think second marriages are not always successful. There are so much of complexity in these things as it is hard to believe each other when a person gets married for the second time.
Maui Weddings

by shadi » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Second marriages probably means a higher probability of success, no?
Fitna, a movie about jihadi terrorism: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020472.php. For slower internet connections, Fitna in text: http://www.shorttext.com/1nzpsa
shadi

by green » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Uzma wrote:second chance...to love
....to happiness

Every one needs a second chance. Life is not unfair. If one wants , avail the chance that Life can offer...All depends on what you want...
Sounds good???!! well.. its not so. second chance is always a complicated game.

What do u feel?

In my opinion you have to take a chance with fair deal
green

by Mason Luraa » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 pm

I have seen lots of marriage that are being held on second marriage and they are being happy with their married life. My friend have arranged his marriage in Maui, Hawaii and planned by wedding planner was fantastic and full of enjoy.
Mason Luraa

by James martin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

In a perfect world, men and women would marry, live long and happy lives together, and leave this world at about the same time. There would be no need for second marriages.
James martin

by Tsoe » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:59 am

I'm a baby born in a second marriage of both my parents, so I can say their second choices were much better than their first ones :D Anyway, there's no single rule for all)
Tsoe

by imagebo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:26 pm

In a perfect world, men and women would marry, live long and happy lives together, and leave this world at about the same time. There would be no need for second marriages.
imagebo

by jeevansathi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Everything will be same.... only u will behave like some little smarter and think twice before applying any new thing in your relation.
jeevansathi

by jaasin11 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Marriage is a complicated game for me. Doesn’t matter its first or second. I have seen people in my own locality, who decided to give their life a second change. They are happily living together from years with their kids. I don’t know really they are happy inside or living together in an adjustment. But what I know is they are together with kids. It means second marriages works. Not always fails as you think.
jaasin11

by jack » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Yes,true
love marriage is like secound marriage !
problems, chances, happiness all are same....only a little smarter..
jack

by jeevansathi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 am

Relationships doesn’t always follow a rule. But in second marriages, people are much more mature and and choose their life partner accordingly. They think about so many issues before plunging into the matrimonial bond. It’s all in the frame of mind, and I think people who are looking for happiness in their life will surely have a successful second marriage.
jeevansathi

by Katelin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 am

My first marriage didn't exactly work out. Hopefully the next one will be better :oops:
Katelin

by Jack » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Whether you are a man or a woman. If you can't adjust, there will be friction and unhappiness. Depending on the velocity, it may turn out to be a divorce. And Thanks everyone for sharing all the informative anime..
Jack

by siddhant » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 pm

if someones first marriage is not successfull how can he or she can think the second will be sucessful , i dont think there is any point with that.may be second marriage will also not work and 3rd will sound good to someone.
siddhant

by Try to understand each other. » Wed May 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Try to understand each other be calm when things are not going good.

There is a caption, when you can't speak nice, better not to speak.

And also guys, read this article I just found to understand your better half. All the best

http://cocktailcontent.blogspot.com.au/ ... girls.html

Thanks,
Jo
Try to understand each other.

Return to Human Relationships