Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

I missed my family alot ...... But, thanks to one family.com

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

I missed my family alot ...... But, thanks to one family.com

by Romana » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi to all friends out there......

I stay away from home & miss my family, especially them who I didn't get to talk to always like aunts, uncles, cousins, new born additions to the family.........Every time I got to hear about anything back home I always felt lonely staying here.

But, now I am pretty glad to say that I got to join all of them back & connect to them on a regular basis & also find some new relatives who I never new about.

All thanks to one family.com, who realised the need for a family networking site ....... cheers

Anyone one going through what I did, then I think you must try this.....

http://www.onefamily.com/Home/Index/...family_aboutit
Romana

Return to Human Relationships