Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Aarushi Case

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Aarushi Case

by Sr.K » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

this may sound disturbing, !!!

are people killing their children just to be on TV ?

this lady talwar is on all the TV channels crying and taking names of the anchors as Sonia and Deepak chaurasia she is calling them as if she is some kind of celebrity and knows them well.

is the reality TV / internet and all the crime shows put together are creating some kind of effect on people specially urban class. ??
Sr.K

verse meaning: ur hands will speak that day

by Sr.K » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:56 am

Hey, am i the only one watching too much TV these days ?
just can't keep my mind off aarushi's innocent eyes and face, so sweet.

anyway the question is:

how many lie detectors can you beat

how many times can you bribe or fool the cops.....

or how many times can you beat lie detector tests ?

you are doing something in the dark of the night within closed doors.

no one is going to know...............right ?

while i was writing this torres and villa are putting their life on the line to make that goal.
Sr.K

Re: Aarushi Case

by RU Smart » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:08 am

This is a very high profile case. No one will come out with the truth. The Police failed because they were asked to. The CBI failed because they too were asked to. Now this case hase reached a dead end. No one will talk about this case because there are no leads to the culprit. The mobiles must have reached the Arabian Sea by now and the murder weapon can be somewhere in the deapth of Ganges were Aarushi's Ashes were immersed.

Sorry to disappoint you with such harsh comments. But I feel that this is the truth.
:?:
RU Smart

Re: Aarushi Case

by SrK » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Maan thank you so much for ur kind comments.

Initially i was so pissed that no one cared on this subject.!!

Anyway ............i have a full foolproof solve on this.
SrK

Return to Human Relationships