Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Friend for understanding

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Friend for understanding

by Extra Marital affair » Tue May 26, 2009 5:35 pm

I have extra-marital affair with a lady from Andhra pradesh. She is Hindu and im muslim, do this relation workout for long time, or she will drop it in the middle as she dont want to convert and i dont force her, but sometiems she herself says, "why we hindus believe 1000s of god" by this her statement I think she may try to understand wat is true and wat is just imaginations.

Do any body want to share this topic? All are invited.

I am Riyaz working at Saudi Arabia, my e-mail ID is riyaz446@yahoo.com.
Extra Marital affair

Re: Friend for understanding

by Raj » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

can u give me the name and contact number of that lady :-)
Raj

by sushmita » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 pm

I have extra-marital affair with a lady from Andhra pradesh. She is Hindu and im muslim, do this relation workout for long time, or she will drop it in the middle as she dont want to convert and i dont force her, but sometiems she herself says, "why we hindus believe 1000s of god" by this her statement I think she may try to understand wat is true and wat is just imaginations.

Do any body want to share this topic? All are invited.

I am Riyaz working at Saudi Arabia, my e-mail ID is riyaz446@yahoo.com.

My name is sushmita, I saw this letter of yours
I feel very sorry for u.
You dont have a wife?
sushmita

by loveguru_raj » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Sush

How are you doing?
May i know a little more about you..
i am a 31yr old male from hyd...

love
Raj
loveguru_raj

by sushmita » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi,
I am sushmita, I belong to the Hyderabad community.

I hate people like Riyaz who say openly that they have extra marital relationship. :x
How shameless can they be. They want the whole world to know that inspite of having a wife they like to put their noses in other ladies noses/underw---. How disgusting can this man be. If i could see him i could beat him till he starts screaming and he says sorry to his wife and how shameless can that lady be who is willing to have extra marital relationship with this bast------d bullshit.
sushmita

by Raj » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Sushmitha

Good to hear about you...i agree with most of things that you wrote about the man who is in a extra-marital relationship....anyways, lets leave that aside and get to know each and see if we can become goof friends....
i am a guy who is working for a MNC Investment Bank in Hyd....i live in Kondapur...what about you?

Love
Raj
Raj

by suri » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Good that the discussion ends there in the 1st week of Dec. Every relationship will have its merits and demerits. But it is not fair to discuss them in the opeen. It is purely a private affair between two adults.... who are aware of what to do and what not to do...
suri

by Saint » Tue May 25, 2010 10:45 am

Hello Sushmita,

The problem is not yours, he just asked your opinion, why are you scolding him, and also he is not deserting her, he wants to marry her. Who is a divorcee.

There is no law which can stop a man from marrying two women. And also she is divorcee. I don't know why you are so angry with him.

If you have any divorcee in your family, relatives or friends, you will know the pain, suffering and the loneliness.

So, stop scolding and see things in positive ways.
Saint

Return to Human Relationships