Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

new to this forum

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

new to this forum

by jacqueslefebvreprince » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi dear forum collegues,

I am Bob plus I am in the process of searching for a job as doctor in the area of Sherbrooke . Here is some data re me. If for any reason, you have a few doubts, please don't be afraid to solicit from me!

I am: thirty-nine
Nation: The States

What is my most important motivation to work as dentist ?

In any case, to begin with, I believe that to be an outstanding occupation!

Aside from scouting around for employment, I am raising six kids, have been married to Carole for 4 years at this point (time passes so fast) and think I have learned a great deal out of this enormously excellent community that I ought to now transfer back some, which I intend to do in a near future .

That may be everyting for now, it is actually pretty little, but I just got here from a weekend with my kids and my body is at the moment petitioning me to go to sleep
jacqueslefebvreprince

animal food online

by jacqueslefebvreprince » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 am

thanks to all for the great advice! :)
jacqueslefebvreprince

Return to Human Relationships