Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Where are the fairer species ??

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Where are the fairer species ??

by Smilin_ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 pm

hey frnds.
I am new to the forums and discussion table, and i have already noticed that there is not much diffrence in the real life and the virtual world in realtion to the hyderabad city..... and why do i come to such conclusions.... read onn

1- I hardly see any discussion posted by girls or Ladies.
2 - I rarely find them replying or posting their thoughts on some discussions.
3- The once where I see a girls reply [ now.... no one actually knows if the gender mentioned is for real] in regards to relationhip or male specfic is always pre concluded in their minds basis their personal esperience.

if you feel that i am generalising, please prove me wrong and you can spank my ass as well, :twisted:

but for gods sake can we have some girls to make this discussion forums more exciting and fun.
:roll:

chao...
Smilin_

Return to Human Relationships