Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

All for Love... :)

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

All for Love... :)

by DeAngel » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi,

This one is especially for the ladies,

I recently helped a very close friend, who was in 'Love' and going through a very painful phase - emotionally, ofcourse. Now that she is on her feet, stronger and better, she suggested that I reach out to others who might be in similar but very distressing and helpless situations.

I am a woman over 30 and I am also a professional counsellor, I could help you turn your life around and what is even better, is it makes your relationship even better and stronger. (Breaking off is not the answer)

Do mail at racheldeangel at gmail dot com and I will revert

Best Regards,
Rachel
DeAngel

Re: All for Love... :)

by Kartheek » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Where is your clinic?

kartheek.gu AT yahoo DOT com
Kartheek

Return to Human Relationships