Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Astrology-Marriage Compatibility

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Astrology-Marriage Compatibility

by FIA369 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 am

I have been helping my family and friends check whether a man and a woman are compatible. I thought people (especially those who live overseas) would be interested in knowing about compatibility issues before they proceed with marriage or even before they go to a priest/astrologer. Hence, I have opened this blog. Please email me your DOB and time (both boy and girl) and I will post my brief analysis. Please note that I will answer only one question, "Are the boy and girl compatible". To maintain confidentiality, I will not write the names of boy and girl when I post the analysis.

http://free-indian-astrology.blogspot.com
FIA369

Re: Astrology-Marriage Compatibility

by vijay krishna » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 pm

I am providing my DOB and other details:

24th Dec 1979
Sex: Male
vijay krishna

by Shipra » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm

I want to know whether a Gemini woman and Scorpio man can ever have a good married relationship. I’m in relationship with a Scorpio man and want to know if I should proceed it with?
Shipra

by Vedanga Jyotish » Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Shipra wrote: I want to know whether a Gemini woman and Scorpio man can ever have a good married relationship. I’m in relationship with a Scorpio man and want to know if I should proceed it with?

Hi,
Astrology-Marriage compatibility is a complicated matter. Native indian Zodiac has recommended several aspects to make sure whether the astrological readings of the Lady and the Boy are related with each other. The number of compatibility in marriage aspects are generally known as as 10, known as Dasama Poruthams.. check it out totally free http://www.horomatching.com

Thanks
Vedanga Jyotish

by blackrosegul » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 am

I’m in relationship with a Scorpio man and want to know if I should proceed it with??
blackrosegul

Return to Human Relationships