Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

How to find a nice woman to hang out

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

How to find a nice woman to hang out

by Nice man in Hyderabad » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Can anyone help me to find the ways to find a nice woman to hang out when ever we both want. No age bar...No color preference...No requirements to be beautiful or slim etc. Just a nice woman who is also like minded...to share feelings...to spend nice time...and to share much more if both want. No commitments...No complications. Just enjoy the life as it is. Please mail me at niceman_mister at yahoo dot com
Nice man in Hyderabad

Re: How to find a nice woman to hang out

by nanni » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Let her know you listen. Listen to some information that she tells you because you might use it, for example when she says she likes Starbucks, you can bring her a coffee someday and say "I know you like Starbucks so I bought you a latte".

When you're having a group activity, do or say something funny then look at her reaction. If she laughs even though it's not funny, she likes you, if she smiles, she pitys you or she just shows a little bit of interest.

Tell her you like her! Every girl wants a guy to tell them you like her except if she's taken, like if she's dating someone else even though they're not exclusive yet.
Even better: She's willing to go out of the way to make sure you know she was there. And best: she'll even talk to you about it and/or ask questions. If she compliments you on a shot you made; asks why you didn't play; anything about your individual involvement in the game means she was paying just as much attention (if not more) to you than the game itself.
nanni

Return to Human Relationships