Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Might look stupid but I need some help

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Might look stupid but I need some help

by itzrainin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:11 am

Hi,
I'm in love with a guy and wanna fall in his eyes. He's a cousin of my friend and just heard about me and never seen me. I can't ask my friend as there are chances it might ruin our friendship. I'm not even sure where he lives and what places he goes. Can ayone help me with my problem? Any love guru's out there?
itzrainin

Re: Might look stupid but I need some help

by shesaidjews? » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:32 pm

lol

not good approach.

u must risk ur friendship for it.
even if u have good relation there is chance u may breakup so be cautioned...which ruins relation between not only u2 but also ur friend
shesaidjews?

by aaliya » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Hey Your story is quite interesting, Have you done something till now? means have yo tell that person, with whom you are in love?
aaliya

by Rabab » Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 pm

itzrainin wrote:Hi,
I'm in love with a guy and wanna fall in his eyes. He's a cousin of my friend and just heard about me and never seen me. I can't ask my friend as there are chances it might ruin our friendship. I'm not even sure where he lives and what places he goes. Can ayone help me with my problem? Any love guru's out there?

Arrange a slumber party, invite all your friends and give open invitation to their friends and cousins to come join your party. that's one chance if your friend brings her cousins in your party.
Rabab

Return to Human Relationships