Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

You know you're not in her/his league

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

You know you're not in her/his league

by flowerpower » Mon May 09, 2011 8:22 pm

You are in love with this person but you know you are not in her/his league. How do you deal with such a situation? Should I get over this person? Or wait till I am confident? Or till the day comes when she/he finally begins to think of me?
flowerpower

Re: You know you're not in her/his league

by Vishu » Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 pm

You can give some time and think over.

Love,
kartheek.gu AT yahoo DOT com
Vishu

by flowerpower » Thu May 19, 2011 1:42 pm

thank you

but i have to see him every day... cannot even avoid it.. what do i do?
flowerpower

by Isabel » Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

flowerpower wrote:You are in love with this person but you know you are not in her/his league. How do you deal with such a situation? Should I get over this person? Or wait till I am confident? Or till the day comes when she/he finally begins to think of me?

I think you should get over it hun, I know it will be tough but I think that you can probably do nothing about it.
Isabel

by Love Advice » Thu May 19, 2011 8:10 pm

flowerpower wrote:You are in love with this person but you know you are not in her/his league. How do you deal with such a situation? Should I get over this person? Or wait till I am confident? Or till the day comes when she/he finally begins to think of me?

Now the question is: Does that person know that you are in love with him/her? if they are not aware of your love then you need to first make them aware before it's too late. If their answer is "Not interested" I would suggest your to get over this person, he/she is not worth loving. Please do not wait for the day to come when they wil finally beigns to think about you becuase that day will never come untill you show the person that you love them.
Love Advice

Return to Human Relationships