Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

How to lead

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

How to lead

by swetha » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am

Hi all..Hyderabadis...mine is like a fairy tale story.I am a very soft spoken and compassionate person.I always like each and every person I meet and like to be a friend to them.Asa normal person everything went fine and I got many friends and in fact every one likes me..but my problem is now I became an MD of my own company...and could not come out of my habit of being soft and friendly to everyone and to my staff also.I am not getting how to be commanding..how to speak authoritative.Things are not really going well because of my softness in dealing things.I am just a childlike..If someone understands what I wrote..please revert..thank you..
swetha

Re: How to lead

by Mahender » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

hey hi , spend little time with them , and plan ur bussniess , if they still come to u fr chat , discuss about the product or plan. then u you will see change in them ,
Mahender

Return to Human Relationships