Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

need suggestions and help

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

need suggestions and help

by Sravani » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:43 am

Hi friends..

i need help and suggestions..

my father's elder sister married his bava , now i want to marry their son who is bava to me , so this will becomes 2nd generation...

actually we both love each other... my family is afraid saying some health problems will come to children so please tell me if you have any information on this ..blood relatives are not healthy from the genetic point of view and are associated with an increased risk of abortions and congenital malformations. I am really worried about this.

how much chance is there to get the genetic disorders..and how much chance of not getting any problems
Sravani

Re: need suggestions and help

by Wanderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

There are more chances for genetic disorder, abortion and premature childrens etc... I would suggest to avoid marriage in close relations as much as you can. Rest God wills.. Good Luck !!
Wanderer

Return to Human Relationships