Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Wifes past

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Wifes past

by Arranged marriage long story » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 am

Arranged marriage Indian story : I am an It professional married in late 20s to a girl from hyderabad. We got a match confirmed in Jan 2016. We used to talk very less on phone like once in week for abt 20min-1 hr becz of work and we being new talk less. It used to continue til april , after that we got comfort and used to talk more often like thrice a week for abt 1 to 2 hrs. We got married in July. 2 days before marriage i got a message from his ex boyfriend on facebook saying that they are committed and becoz of parents they got separated and i need to make them together again. I asked my girl r u really interested in our marriage? She said yes fm btm of her heart and I also questioned abt her this guy.She dened it and said they are just friends and he is from a different branch during their study in college ,used to meet rarely and never loved him,there is no such thing. I trusted her here. after 1 year she accepted that they had been to abt 10 movies in the whole yr of 2015 thats the only time they meet and used to talk on phone as other times she used to go work and is busy. I asked if they had any private moments first she said nthg like that happened,later after 10 days she agreed that they did kiss each other. For the first time he kissed her suddenly without her presence when they are watching a movie and she remained silent during the 1 min of kiss. After interval he requested several times and this time it happened with her presence of mind with he coming forward and trying for several times , the kiss happend for abt 3 mins. After this she thought may be she has feelings for her thats y she allowed to kiss him and said ok to his love. Later at the end of Dec 2015 she realized things dont work between them bcoz of mentality differences and she not interested in him cast blah blah and told that she is not interested to support his love anymore and said bye. She explained the situation to her mother(her father doesn’t know, was forced to tell at home bcoz of him not leaving and he asked her to tell at home abt thier love for marriage) in feb 2016 , her mother went and talked to him at their house and mentioned she got a match settled and to leave her completely and she is not interested in you. Done. She supported going movies as he requested several times as she had soft corner on him as he mentioned that he is unable to live the day easily without her talking to him, showing pity on him and he being a friend of her she told she will just come as a friend . Later things got crossed during the 3rd time they are watching movie. They had kissed 5 times in theatre out of 10 movies they went. , first time it was a short kiss and she walked out in the middle of movie as soon as he kissed. she mentioned he used to rquest and she used to give on his request and never kissed with love and she only taken kiss from him but never given and metioned neither she is not attracted physically or on his personality. Just bcoz he is good guy and believed his love after kiss, she given a thought and accepted him becoz she kissed him. I asked how can they kiss in movies in crowd she said as it is a week day and were regular normal movies crowd used to be low and had no one besides the seats in those moments for a 12pm show. She didnt mention this story when i brought this several times after marriage until 1 day and she never raised it before marriage when i asked abt her fan following. She accepted my marriage on her interest though , there was no force At first it didnt hurt me much but later becoz of my financial issues immediately after marriage my mental abiltiy became low and this truth from her added more burdern on me, i lost my mental balance, my wife depending on me made me think like should i have choosed this girl for marriage when i have other options of marrying someone in US who would b working and being a support. I am unable to bear she had a past and shoots me everytime that she had lied to me several things . I had built a strong opinion on her during our first meet based on her appearance,dressing She looks very orthodox and is a good girl and she also talks less, respects family ,people and me. After the story i felt her character is lie and is not that innocent as she looks and she cheated me. Still i believe she is good girl but im unable to carry the good things of her and unable to respect her all the time the way i used to until she spoke the truth. I have my own short story though- i kissed a girl when one of my friends cousin visited and fallen for me during the a stay ,I know her barely 5 days , i asked her r u sure before doing this. After 2 to 3 requests from her and after getting confirmed that she needs the kiss. I said ok and I kissed her twice in 2 days span during her short stay and I never did that again or carried relation thereafter.Frankly i know after comparing both I kissed her more than my wife did with her ex boyfriend in theatre. Can someone tell me where i m doing wrong r how i can correct these things? My mind is out of control and losing myself , i will feel good mostly but suddenly i will get lost on thoughts of her kiss story. I think this is kind of harmone imbalance. I questioned her how she kissed wht her thoughts during that time, this is continuing from last 3 months , i do this becoze she denies she had never love him and just had an opinion that he is a good guy and had soft corner on him and dont how she allowed him to kiss her during their first time,ofcourse later she committed becoz she believed there was some interest from her as she has given kiss. Im unable to bare that she spent 1 yr of 2015 with his boyfriend talking on phone and going movies and a couple to times to restaurants ? I never mind she going with friends but when i know with a lover i am unable to take it. Please let me know ur opinions but dont scold me i cant take it. we have grown in our own ways and each of us thinking will be different. (He is a friend of her during her bachelors , after finishing the college they met again in 2014 august and the story happened fm 2014 dec to 2015 Dec, I got married in July 2016)
Arranged marriage long story

Re: Wifes past

by Not a cuckold » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:20 pm

this is some kind of long kookulist story.
Very long and very boring. If your wife and your ex cheated on you, then kick that _ out
Not a cuckold

Return to Human Relationships