Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Bulletin Boards

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Bulletin Boards

by Srinu » Sun May 26, 2002 12:30 am

Hi all, These bulletin boards are growning at an alarming rate. Some of them are plain stupid (like this one) :). I think the web master has to screen some and remove those who are no longer being refered to. Or maybe move them somewhere else. And there should be some kind of subscription so that I can return to the ones I am interested in. Any other suggestions???
Srinu

Bulletin Boards

by Srinu » Sun May 26, 2002 12:30 am

and b4 someone else points it out..... i think we all should give some thought as to what will go in these boards...... i gave it some thought... and then thought \"what the hell....\" and posted this one... :)
Srinu

Bulletin Boards

by Ucchu mian » Sun May 26, 2002 12:30 am

Web master I think What Srinu says is right - It appears that the first page is most latest and most sought after. All other 13 pgs are most of the time unattended so why keep them. Please look into this.
Ucchu mian

Bulletin Boards

by Helen of Troy » Mon May 27, 2002 12:30 am

Hey I totally empathise with u......I visit these boards a million times a day (do I see the fullhyd team with the broadest of smiles?!!!.....I can also see my mom with the most distinct of frowns....!)and its annoying when there are so few interesting topics......but I\'m doing my bit of contributing though!!!...
Helen of Troy

Bulletin Boards

by hina » Mon May 27, 2002 12:30 am

What I think the board should do is , at the end of every week erase the messages with the least responses and put the boards with interesting topics and huge responses on the front pages.
hina

Bulletin Boards

by Srinu » Mon May 27, 2002 12:30 am

another idea is that the lists should be sorted by \"last submitted\" date. i.e. if a very old board has been updated, it should appear before the one submitted in recent days.
Srinu

Bulletin Boards

by lucifer_in_dsiguise » Mon May 27, 2002 12:30 am

yup eveni posted the most stupid board ever, titled\"Million dollar question\"....n i just feel bad .....cos i cannot just take it back, i request the web master to delete that ASAP....but i am sure till date i was never a copy cat,.... but since some of my msgs were deleted ... i still at times do not clearly understand the filtering criteria used by fullhyd!!!!
lucifer_in_dsiguise

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests