Thursday, 18 April 2024 »  Login
in

fullhyd\'s rating of mrugaraju

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by vikram reddy » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

fullhyd has rated mrugaraju as 2.5, while the average of 127 users who have voted for the same movie on the site is 4.22. what are the views of the other hyderabadis on this?
vikram reddy

by the cool dude » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

this is wrong. the entire media, including local papers like chroncle and times have written bad. i think this is one odf the good films in town.
the cool dude

by prasad valeti » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

it\'s worng. mrugaraju does not even figure in the top 10 list on this site, and it ois one of the biggest hits in the state.
prasad valeti

by hydloving nri » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

i agree with prasad. the media opinion is all wrong. it should get a rating of at least 4.
hydloving nri

by P L sirish babu » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

the movie is crap, yaar! what is this, some crib session to salvage rthe talk? chiranjeevi has screwed up this time. i am surprised it is still around.
P L sirish babu

by girish rao » Mon Jan 29, 2001 12:30 am

i agree. chiru is the greatest actor we\'ve seen, but everyone makes bad films once in a while. chiru is still the top 3 actors in andhra!!!
girish rao

by Chiranjeevi FAN-Kumar sai » Tue Jan 30, 2001 12:30 am

Crap, what crap. Do you know the spelling of crap. Chiranjeevi is god. God of all heroes. How dare you say that to Chiru. baboi.
Just joking buddy : - )
Chiranjeevi FAN-Kumar sai

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests