Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

smriti kashyap, where are you?

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Tina dhammeja » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:30 am

hey smriti , where are you? why arent yuou writing. i really miss your sarcasm.i wish i was as good at it as you
Tina dhammeja

by sunil » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:30 am

yeah really, where is the famous SK? whats wrong with FUllhyd?
sunil

by Seetharam » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:30 am

Whether Sk writes or not, i would like to join this board\'s bandwagon. i am introduciong myself as seetharam, a rank hyderabadi, currently working in chennai. if you are also with same zeal and allow me to participate in the discussion, do reply.
Seetharam

by guess » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:30 am

who is smriti kashyap?
guess

by sriram » Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:10 pm

S K was the most caustic writer in Fullhyd. and the funniest. most of the others just try to imitate her style. there was and can be only one SK.
sriram

by Learner » Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:40 pm

Can you please tell me where can i see her writing. Thanks in advance.
Learner

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests