Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

"fullhyd site"

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

"fullhyd site"

by Bhaimiya » Tue Jul 02, 2002 10:26 pm

Gals and guys any comments (good or bad) or suggestion for improvement.
Bhaimiya

"fullhyd site"

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Tue Jul 02, 2002 11:29 pm

Hello,<br>
I have been a great fan of this website. You guys are by and large doing a great job of putting content in a fresh form and style. But there is a small change in the overall format I noticed. You guys put out film reviews right on the homepage, why is it? Is it because you want to portray that films are by and large the prime mode of entertainment for Hyderabadies? What about other sections? You education section still shows LFJC, i mean its been there since one whole year. What about the Indian School of business? What about some important details of business importance for investors in Hyderabad.<br>In fact I do run a modest website and i really know how tough it is to gather original content, and you are really into this and do it on a daily basis. You guys can feature interviews of some key people. It appears that fullhyd.com has been targeting visitors between 16 to 25 in general, and if people slightly older would want to visit would be for the classifieds etc. <br>A website is an art and technique all combined, and the most important aspect in a website is that \"Your company is what the site is\".<br> I guess one of the most important reasons of fullhyd.com being a hit (as I gather by your bulletin boards) is that other hyderabad specific websites suck.<br>khojhyd is good at giving news (not so important for gen public) and yes very good looking models! But that any guy with a free website in geocities can do.<br>Hamarashehar.com is like a newspaper. Lousy colour choice, with every link in the website present in the homepage.<br>hydonline.com is the most static website i ever saw.<br>hydandsec.com.. where is it? <br>reachouthyderabad.com - no one knows this website but i actually like it. Some good useful sections make it worth visit, but lacks the \"razmatazz\" that\'s there in fullhyd.com.<br>hyderabadbest.com,one of the series launched by india-best.com, i guess... hmm... i forgot how it looks.. it never loads fully!.<br>So we are pretty much left with fullhyd.com that delivers some relief and some good humour. Kudos to whoever comes up with so much of humour. Well, that\'s what is required in life i guess... humour. After all, it\'s the attitude that counts - whether it\'s a human or a website is not a matter of concern.<br>The opinions expressed here are mine and fullhyd.com need not subscribe to those.
vivek of themavericks.. remember!!

"fullhyd site"

by Shahed » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:17 pm

Accha hai, accha hai...accha site hai..lambi race ka ghoda hai ye.. Khoob chalega. Apun bolta hai na.
Shahed

"fullhyd site"

by Dhansu » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:17 pm

Yeh toh bhada dhansu site hey, apan sara din yeh site pey jhanktey rehta.
Dhansu

"fullhyd site"

by bindas » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:20 pm

Bindas site aur yeh sala hyderabadiyon ki slang zaban padkey apan ko to bahut hassi aayela hey.
bindas

"fullhyd site"

by The Crackednut » Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:38 pm

The Crackednut was here... ;->>>
The Crackednut

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests