Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

FullHYD is slipping!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

FullHYD is slipping!

by Anand » Tue Jul 09, 2002 7:04 pm

What\\\'s up with you people at fullHYD? There was a time when there were four new movies in town and friday and Saturday morning saw all their reviews on fullHYD... Whats up now people... you are taking two days per review... and what about the music and theatre pages... they are pretty dismal too... you guys need to pull up your socks...
Anand

FullHYD is slipping!

by Ucchu Mian » Tue Jul 09, 2002 7:17 pm

They were so bussy writing reviews that they did not pay any attention towards their socks and finally got their socks down and stinking. Now they are slipping trying to pull their socks up but are bussy collecting the courage to fight the reluctance to touch the socks.
Ucchu Mian

FullHYD is slipping!

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:04 pm

Ok guys listen and think.Hyderabad is not Sooo happenening that there is some or the other event occuring to cover.A website with a motive cover Hyderabad like the palm of ones hand would exisit as a function of the events in this city.I had given a detailed(well almost) analysis of this website Vs other city portals.Just get this straight-its not possible to manage a comprehensive web portal always in the way it was perceived.Rediff is also going down in terms of content and quality.How many of you have visited other sections of rediff.com,do you know how many errors are there in their pages.Some of their inside pages sucks.My point is,if fullhyd gives movie reviews a bit late.. so what... there are websites of hyderabad giving movie reviews of the movie after it has left the city!.
vivek of themavericks.. remember!!

FullHYD is slipping!

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:11 pm

Hello,
I have been a great fan of this website. You guys are by and large doing a great job of putting content in a fresh form and style. But there is a small change in the overall format I noticed. You guys put out film reviews right on the homepage, why is it? Is it because you want to portray that films are by and large the prime mode of entertainment for Hyderabadies? What about other sections? You education section still shows LFJC, i mean its been there since one whole year. What about the Indian School of business? What about some important details of business importance for investors in Hyderabad.
In fact I do run a modest website and i really know how tough it is to gather original content, and you are really into this and do it on a daily basis. You guys can feature interviews of some key people. It appears that fullhyd.com has been targeting visitors between 16 to 25 in general, and if people slightly older would want to visit would be for the classifieds etc.
A website is an art and technique all combined, and the most important aspect in a website is that \"Your company is what the site is\".
I guess one of the most important reasons of fullhyd.com being a hit (as I gather by your bulletin boards) is that other hyderabad specific websites suck.
khojhyd is good at giving news (not so important for gen public) and yes very good looking models! But that any guy with a free website in geocities can do.
Hamarashehar.com is like a newspaper. Lousy colour choice, with every link in the website present in the homepage.
hydonline.com is the most static website i ever saw.
hydandsec.com.. where is it?
reachouthyderabad.com - no one knows this website but i actually like it. Some good useful sections make it worth visit, but lacks the \"razmatazz\" that\'s there in fullhyd.com.
hyderabadbest.com,one of the series launched by india-best.com, i guess... hmm... i forgot how it looks.. it never loads fully!.
So we are pretty much left with fullhyd.com that delivers some relief and some good humour. Kudos to whoever comes up with so much of humour. Well, that\'s what is required in life i guess... humour. After all, it\'s the attitude that counts - whether it\'s a human or a website is not a matter of concern.
The opinions expressed here are mine and fullhyd.com need not subscribe to those
vivek of themavericks.. remember!!

FullHYD is slipping!

by hardcoder » Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:23 pm

hey why on earth did the admins delete my message that fullhyd.com was a bit slow and that they had to do something about their display script?
hardcoder

FullHYD is slipping!

by for the love of hyderabad » Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:19 pm

FullHyd is slipping because of their idiotic xenophobic-like censorship on everything and anything they do not like. Legitimate issues do not have a place here - they want bakwaas and nothing more here. When they delete messages they have no clue that it is censorship - and that is the height of Facism. good bye full hyd.
for the love of hyderabad

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests