Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

"fullhyd chat room"

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

"fullhyd chat room"

by Bhaimiya » Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:12 pm

Moderator: will you let us know why we are unable to download your chat room. This problem is facing only multi-users (like the users who is using company servers), but individual PC users are not facing this problem.
Bhaimiya

"fullhyd chat room"

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:51 pm

There is a problem with clients using proxy servers that we are aiming to rectify. We\'ll probably switch to HTML chat soon. Please bear with us.
The fullhyd.com moderator

"fullhyd chat room"

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Thu Jul 18, 2002 2:55 pm

Greaaat Newz Moderator. Cant wait to see that improvement. Good luck to ya guyz at fullhyderbad. You\'re doing a swell job. Keep it up.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

"fullhyd chat room"

by jaani bhai » Thu Jul 18, 2002 8:10 pm

Bhaimiya,thanks for raising the issue,and thankyou moderator,for the positive response.we all are waiting .
jaani bhai

"fullhyd chat room"

by hardcoder » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:20 pm

Admins: I noticed that you guys are using one of the IRC channels for your chat room. I think it would be a good idea to let the fullHYD users have an option to chat in the fullHYD channel using an IRC client like xChat or miRC. Thats way easier than using a Java applet which will take ages to download.
hardcoder

"fullhyd chat room"

by hardcoder » Thu Jul 18, 2002 11:31 pm

Admins, Its not a problem with the proxy because I am not able to access it and I have no proxy. Moreover I can\'t find a channel on dalnet that corresponds to fullHYD.com. WHat is your channel called?
hardcoder

"fullhyd chat room"

by Bhaimiya » Sat Jul 20, 2002 9:33 pm

Jaani bhai: Thanks for appreciating. Jaani bhai aap Hyderabad.com chat waley Jaani bhai ishmart toh nahi hey?..
Bhaimiya

by Chichchamiya » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:29 pm

Assalam Alaykum Shahed bhai

Shahed bhai kuch Mahine pehle Aap ke Board mein Ek Article Padha tha uska ek shayr yaad hei mere ko. Baaton Mein Unki Aake Zarri Ghalti Kar Baithi Jab se Pawaan Phool ke Jarein Ab mein unko Kya bolun. If you have this article Plz. send me this aarticle by mail: mazforu@hotmail.com

Jazakallah

Mazhar
Chichchamiya

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests