Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Why did the admins delete my posting on Linux???

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by hardcoder » Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:43 am

hey why did the admins delete my second posting on linux in vamshi\'s board? that was neither derogatory nor offending in the least!!! well, if you admins have done it intentionally - there is no darn reason in the world to have done it - this is my last posting here.. I\'m never going to come back to this site. deleting harmless postings is going way beyond the limit..
hardcoder

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Sun Aug 04, 2002 5:35 pm

Hi Hardcoder,<br>

Your post wasn\'t deleted - it was an error. Actually, a post to which you replied was deleted becuase it was obscene, and when the parent is deleted, all childs stop appearing unless we make an adjustment. By mistake we forgot to make that adjustment here. Sorry, we\'ve restored your post. Cheers!
The fullhyd.com moderator

by Faheem » Mon Aug 05, 2002 2:52 am

Good to see that you care. Thanks!
Faheem

by hardcoder » Mon Aug 05, 2002 7:03 am

Hi admins,
Thanks for your posting. I was really surprised to see my posting gone and was wondering whether it was an error in your script. Thanks for rectifying the error in my posting :)
hardcoder

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests