Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Netpals on this site does not work

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Suchandra » Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:44 pm

I have tried with my friend about netpals messaging. The messages sent in pusuit of friends never reach the other end.

Can any one throw some light on this??
Suchandra

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:56 pm

Dear Suchandra: The messages don\'t go to the email addresses of the persons you write to, they go their NetPals inboxes in fullhyd.com. To check your NetPals inbox in fullhyd.com, please go to the <a href=http://www.fullhyd.com/htdocs/netpals/home.phtml>NetPals</a> home page and scroll down to the bottom.
The fullhyd.com moderator

by anita » Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:02 am

hi suchandra , i am a regular user of netpals and its working perfectly.
anita

by hyderabadi » Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:04 am

well may be u are trying to send the mail to the personal email-ids of your friends. it will not work that way.when u click on the reply and type the message and click on send it will go to ur friend\'s fullh mailbox , not to his/her other email-ids.
hyderabadi

by Neeraj » Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:03 pm

anita,

Believe me i have sent about 50 email to the netpal section and not even a single response I got, I am glad you are using it successfully, let see if you are going to respond to me????
Neeraj

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Wed Oct 16, 2002 3:28 pm

Dear Neeraj: We\'ve said this earlier and we\'ll say this again - replies to you depend on how creatively written your own messages are. <br>fullhyd.com does not create dummy profiles of women to boost numbers, which is why the number of profiles of women is less than 10% of the number of profiles of men. That is the standard ratio in all leading Indian sites, and if it is more than that, then there\'s ...er, something fishy. To our understanding, most women browsers of fullhyd.com do check profiles of men, but not everyone creates her own profile for various reasons. So if you are not getting responses, it could be that:<br>a. your own profile is very cliched and commonplace (\"Hi! I am a normal guy who likes to have fun with friends and go on long drives... I love old Hindi film songs, and am looking for a genuine and trustworthy girl with a good sense of humor. Looks don\'t matter. Write to xyz@pwd.com to know more!\"), or<br>b. Your messages to women are (\"Hi! This is venkat from hyd. I am looking for a friend. Will u be my friend? Do reply me if possible. u can reach me at blah@blah.com or at 9884256487. bye n take care.\").<br>Please note that women on fullhyd.com get several messages every day - this is ol\' Hyderabad. Why should they respond to you unless you seem like you\'re capable of great conversation and are full of life? On average, we find that 1 in 30 profiles created is well-written enough for us to even feature on the home page. It\'s very easy to make a difference.<br>Finally, here is a message we once saw that might have made a difference: \"Hi ___! I am a Devil worshipper and engage mostly in hunting brontosaurus for our clan rituals. My favorite dish is a broth of the lips of a bat, the skin of a boa constricter, the blood of a newt, the eye of a toad and the intestines of a rodent - the broth is used for its therapeutic effects, especially among people with split personalities. I always like to make friends of witches - do you have any advanced techniques of spontaneously combusting people? I have been innovating, but can only burn a person up in 29 seconds as of now, and as a witch, I thought you might have broken new ground on this. If you share your formulae, I\'ll teach you the curse of the ancient tadpole. It will make your enemies metamorphose into frogs that no princess can ever get back to normal, either by kissing or through any other act (yechhh!!!). Fi Fo Fum Fhut!\"<br>Go ahead, make her day!
The fullhyd.com moderator

by Neeraj » Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:24 pm

Dear Mr.Moderator,

Thankyou for your reply, well i am well settled with the Bulletin Board which is more interesting and informative, hence I am not keen now about net pals..

however thanks for the concern and reply....
Neeraj

by Suchandra » Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:26 pm

BINGO,

I dont that i have an Inbox here. All the time i thought messages would come to my personal box. Moderator Please Tatto this information somewhere in the netpals site asking them to check their personal inboxes COZ I believe I am not the only one who is ignorant i guess

Kudos to your efforts man
Suchandra

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests