Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

What\'s up with these boards???

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by ME » Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:25 pm

i just don\'t get how this new system works! i used to check fullhyd boards everyday!! didn\'t paticipate actively but always enjoyed reading the disscusions!! and now they all look all jumbled up!! some irrelevent boards are on the top, which are 3 yrs old and actually make no sense whatsoever!! Mr Moderator, i request u to go back to the old format as this one is taking all the fun out of the boards!!
ME

by peeping tom » Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:06 pm

Dear Mr Moderater, don\'t go by Mr ME\'s words. Bringing back the old debates is very healthy and fruitful - we can compare the old situations with new ones. We can judge the new atmosphere.
peeping tom

by Khatta » Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:20 pm

If someone replies to a board which is on the last page of this discussion board, then its very difficult to other board members to read that reply, because no one knows someone has replied, I hope you got me. So, Its a nice way that fullhyd.com has sorted the all the boards according to the DATE.
Khatta

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:12 pm

Dear ME: We are in the process of making changes to the structure of the boards based upon the feedback that we have received over some time now. Like Khatta above pointed, we feel that it\'s actually logical that topics which are being currently discussed should appear on top, which is what happens now. Also, people can discuss whatever they want - what is the basis on which we can say that someone can\'t revive a previous discussion? We only try to edit flames/profanities/posts against any communities. However, if you prefer the old system, all you have to do is use the sorting feature available at the top of the board listing pages (the main bulletin board page). Just sort the boards by \"date created\" in \"descending\" order. Also, you don\'t have to say \"Mr. Moderator\"; just say moderator - we are on first name terms :)! Cheers!
The fullhyd.com moderator

by \"BM\" » Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:49 pm

The new method of sorting boards according to the new message receive for a certain board is perfect. Good job done by fullhyd team.
\"BM\"

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests