Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

About fullhyd.com

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

About fullhyd.com

by Shahed » Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:37 pm

Why do we like fullhyderabad.com so much? Be frank - when u r on the Net, which site do you love to browse first apart from for news and emails? Your opinion?
Shahed

About fullhyd.com

by Khatta » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:02 pm

Ofcourse, very first thing in the morning before reading newspaper & checking e-mails \"Open the Existing Internet Explorer Window of fullhyd.com discussion page and press the REFRESH BUTTON & after that reply to all the Active boards\", because from morning till evening One window is completely dedicated for this discussion boards and every 10 min. it gets refreshed by pressing F5 key... :-) This is how I love fullhyd.com discussions. Its everything for me.
Khatta

About fullhyd.com

by vrinda » Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:22 pm

seems to be a cool portal, although most of sections are dead. boards are cooler and breezy
vrinda

About fullhyd.com

by RP » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:50 pm

Less, almost no, pop-ups; not many adds all over the pages; less page-load times; a good collection of job listings; and of course a \"cool and breezy\" bulletin board. This a good question for a marketing research person and for a potential strategic entrepreneur.
RP

About fullhyd.com

by \"BM\" » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:26 pm

I am slowly returning to fullhyd with full swing. Some months ago I am regular user of fullhyd, but due to well know reasons I stopped taking part in the discussion boards. Also, I am moderator of other site so I have to online all the day for that site, but still I like to take part at fullhyd boards.
\"BM\"

About fullhyd.com

by vivek of themavericks » Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:36 am

Yup! good work in fullhyd and can be improved a lot.Infact it needs some urgent improvements. Reduce page load time guys, those flash ads. In many cases and browsers unless the ad loads the page does not load. Bulliten boards are good, but they have been the most notorious thing to manage in many websites. Jobs section , dunno but movie reviews are funny, sometimes funny enought to mask the \"movie review\".Otherwise,good work. Surprising, so much out of a city community portal. That too Indian city community portal where most check mail and getout.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

About fullhyd.com

by popesmokesdope » Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:07 pm

Fullhyd is extrememly fun to hang around at.I did some mindless shit without contributing to the commune, but it was some of the best times that i spent online. Let it be.
popesmokesdope

About fullhyd.com

by peeping tom » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:08 pm

I first got the opportunity to see this site while I was in Delhi in April 2002. Then I got addicted and am still continuing...
peeping tom

About fullhyd.com

by subhash » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:22 pm

hey vrinda, dont u have any work.u said that hyd guys are worst flirt.u know Addavari matalku arthale verule ani Pavan kalyan sang a sung in Khushi. u Might have seen that movie, u are like a Bhhomika in Khushi.she was also scolding pavan kalyan like u scold hyd guys.but she loves him.so u also like flirting.
subhash

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests