Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Tech glitch...

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Tech glitch...

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:35 pm

A tech glitch caused all posts made since 2am (IST) today (23rd April) to disappear. Quite sorry for the inconvenience!
The fullhyd.com moderator

Tech glitch...

by bull » Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:05 pm

same thing happened to me also few days ago; but we are doing great in any case, appreciate the technical teams of fullhyd.com
bull

Tech glitch...

by Khatta » Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:23 pm

Thats what I was wondering..! whats wrong :-) Same old messages how come? But now its fixed. Good work Fullhyd.com Team members.
Khatta

Tech glitch...

by Smocking Rock » Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:06 pm

Yeah maintaining a dotcom is not that easy, things like this happen once a while, good part is that u have rectified it pretty quickly. Cheers fullhyd!!!
***Diamond is nothing but the coal that did well under pressure***
Smocking Rock

Tech glitch...

by b. » Sun May 11, 2003 1:57 am

kindly note some of my posts have been deleted or edited or removed, just FYI; thanks for your continued cooperation and for running a great site.
b.

Tech glitch...

by fullhyd.com » Sun May 11, 2003 10:15 am

Dear B: That wasn\'t a tech glitch - we found many posts in the board you refer to militating against the spirit of public forums such as these, and therefore had to delete them. Thanks!
fullhyd.com

Tech glitch...

by user » Thu May 29, 2003 11:34 pm

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/fullhyd/web/scripts/includes/class.FastTemplate.php3 on line 346
PLEASE NOTE I AM ENCOUNTERING ABOVE
user

Tech glitch...

by user no.2 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:09 pm

me too, same error
ZEE: the Colossus
user no.2

Tech glitch...

by user » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:52 pm

kindly note some of the boards aren\'t registering or moving or even don\'t open.
user

Tech glitch...

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:45 pm

Dear User: Thanks for pointing this out! We just cleaned it up. We are looking into the \"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded\" error, and will take some more time about it - that is slightly more involved! Thanks again, and cheers!

Tech glitch...

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:54 pm

A tech problem has caused all posts made after 2am IST today (27th Aug 2003) to disappear. Quite sorry for the inconvenience!

Tech glitch...

by Mr X » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:50 am

Why is \'net pals\' not working?
Mr X

Tech glitch...

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:35 pm

No problem at all - you guyz are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the good work. It\'s a pleasure to be a part of fullhyd.com fraternity. Thank you.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

Tech glitch...

by shadow » Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:50 pm

Hmm.... and some people were dancing with joy at the very sight of the error messages. In anticipation that the boards are being rennovated and spruced up ;)
<br>
Nice work the tech team. Hope you guys keep the work up up and up.
<br>
Cheers and good luck on behalf of all users here!
shadow

Tech glitch...

by b. » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:45 pm

Alaas! I lost some of my posts and a new board that I created for the MARS watchers. OOOoh...
b.

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests