Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Fullhyd Netpals

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Fullhyd Netpals

by pal » Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:03 pm

How many of u check ur nepals messages???...i guess full hyd has to adopt some stratergy to popularize this concept!!...
pal

Fullhyd Netpals

by :-( » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:29 pm

I do check. But most of the time it is in vain.
:-(

Fullhyd Netpals

by Khatta » Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:41 pm

I agree pal..!
Khatta

Fullhyd Netpals

by bull » Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:08 pm

our precious princesses need to pay attention.!!
bull

Fullhyd Netpals

by pal » Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:53 am

??? @ bull
pal

Fullhyd Netpals

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:29 pm

Thanks for bringing this up! We\'ve written to all people with unread messages in their NetPals mailboxes today, and propose to do so periodically henceforth.
The fullhyd.com moderator

Fullhyd Netpals

by Anu_G » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:41 pm

Please don\'t. I got two messages for the Moderator because I did not check my inbox for 2 days. More stuff to read.. not ready for that.
Anu_G

Fullhyd Netpals

by cliffhanger » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:59 am

I think people are not interested in checking their mail box... I have sent many resume for the post of \"pal/boy friend\".. no reply for that..
cliffhanger

Fullhyd Netpals

by Mohini Sharma » Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:33 am

I check my netpals mailbox quite regularly and I am sure most of the other women do so too. Who would want to miss such gems as \"I am a virgin guy and I am caring,honest,trustworthy , lovable person and even romantic by nature...so in case if u r interested in broadminded friendship or maybe more after friendship after some time like short term romances ,dating, also allowed only if u r interested from ur side and no force and everything will be kept secret as I am still a virgin guy these all will be safe too and as I am a doctor even no risk of any ill effects so if interested then please do mail me even secret affairs and please do mail me . Mail me to \"
<br>
<br>
At all events he makes no secret of his desire to be mailed unlike his policy of secrecy on all else. :)
<br>
<br>
Here are some more gems though not really in the same class as the one above:
<br>
\"luv to hav good time with you reply\"
<br>
\"Hello, I could clearly get Ur intention, I am sure not to waste Ur as well as my time dear So Find some time to mail me\"
<br>
\"i am also in the same type know about all the culture and social nature in the nature that is the reason i am giving my no\"
<br>
<br>
I wouldn\'t want to mislead anyone into thinking that all my \'netpals\' write such glamorous messages. There are some boring mails sent by people who have actually looked at my profile and thus have a clue as to my interests. To make things worse such mails are often individual efforts written just for me and not standardised mass copy and paste.
<br>
<br>
I know I should shun such creatures but I have a tendency toward masochism that makes me respond to these letters instead of the wonderful glittering mails that I quoted above.
Mohini Sharma

Fullhyd Netpals

by Punter » Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:43 am

oh mohini...i wud say u were at the wrong hands ...
never mind therez alwayz time to make up...btw whats ur netpal id..probably i cud try one..!!!
;-)
- The guilt of the kiss is not in the lips, but in its bliss...
Punter

Fullhyd Netpals

by vrinda » Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:36 pm

even i have plenty like these in my mail box, some promising that they are virgins and some other who want to have a romatic evening in durgam chrvu ( where the hell is this place?). Every character gives email, cell no and all that. How do these dumbos expect dates??
vrinda

Fullhyd Netpals

by pal » Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:45 pm

hi vrinda....can u answer me a ques...what was ur purpose of joining net pals??...nuthin serious abt it...just asking
pal

Fullhyd Netpals

by Fiddler » Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:51 pm

Whoa, Vrinda! You don\'t know where the Durgam Cheruvu is? \'Tis the actual name of the Secret Lake, currently making it\'s presence felt in Jubilee Hills. Man, why don\'t I get messages like you guys :( It would be my daily dose of comic relief! :)) Could sure use some of that :) Damn, that stuff\'s funny! Ms. Sharma, hats off to you for your incredible willpower, for resisting the urge to correspond with such glowing exmaples of humanity and, instead, choosing to mail the scum of the earth: the people who ACTUALLY GO THROUGH YOUR PROFILE!! Shocking!!
'Ab Hoc Possum Videre Domum Tuum!'
Fiddler

Fullhyd Netpals

by dude_in_town » Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:54 pm

isnt it funny how needy guys can get ?? hehehe ..oh by the way ....hi all gals ...muahahahhahahahahahhahahah especially you \"babe\" !!!!
(DUh dude...who am i talkin 2 !?!?!?!)
<br>
<br>
i\'m not STONED !
---------------------
-LiFe=HaPPiNess
-LiTe TheeSkO
-nuVVu liTe aNte neNu piCHHa LiTe
-maA-Ki-KiRkiRi
dude_in_town

Fullhyd Netpals

by b. » Fri May 02, 2003 2:01 am

vrinda is a true cyber babe..!!
thank you for calling us dumbos, appreciate the eloquent comments.
b.

Fullhyd Netpals

by saanwariya » Sun May 04, 2003 3:03 am

maybe we should start a lucky draw of gold or something to encourage people to start replying to their mails.
saanwariya

Fullhyd Netpals

by ? » Wed May 07, 2003 12:08 am

One of the gems from my mailbox :-)<br><br>

WANNA SEE THE COLORFUL WORLD AND TO MEET AS MUCH PEOPLE I CAN AND TO HAVE THE SAME IMAGE BEFORE MEETING AND ALSO AT THE TIME OF DEPARTING FROM THEM.\" <br><br>Who I\'m Looking For<br>
\"IN A SENTENCE I WANT TO MEET THOSE WHO DOESN\'T EXIST IN THIS WORLD BUT LIVE THEIR LIFE!\"
?

Fullhyd Netpals

by Mohini Sharma » Wed May 07, 2003 1:15 am

My friends tell me I am greedy and hoard my treasures. In refutation of this untrue and baseless allegation I would like to share with all the women on fullhyd a gem from my mailbox.<br><br>
\"Hi Friend,Mohini This is XXXXX (Male)here...I am a young and highly romantic.I am staying in Hyderabad...I am looking for someone caring and loving decent female... \\\"mujse dosti karoge.\\\" We will be knowing each other slowly...I am looking for some absolute fun with married / single females like minded with total secrecy and confidence.Looking for Married females for a discreet relationship. U can call me at night 040-******** OR u can mail me ********@yahoo.co.in....I will be waiting 4 u r call only..... There are some things in life that goes without saying...like I care...I want to come closer...become a better friend of urs...enjoy ur company more than I do today...would love to make u feel comfortable with me...less lonely in my presence...make this world a better place... and its people more lovable...I am saying all of the above.The basic need is to KNOW...will u....?? With love and care, Bubai
<br>
<br>
Ladies! this fine specimen of manhood is all yours. I hereby relinquish all claim on him (though I did discover him first). Please maintain order however, and form a line. fullhyd does not need a mob frenzy. Don\'t worry that if you wait your turn you may lose out on a fabulous treasure. There are many fine gems in my treasury and there are plenty more left for you to pick.
Mohini Sharma

Fullhyd Netpals

by Mohini Sharma » Wed May 07, 2003 1:19 am

Btw, if anyone is wondering how it is that I am contravening all laws of good behavior by identifying the person and posting his contact information, he has made it all public in his profile so I have no compunction in offering him further \'exposure\'.
Mohini Sharma

Fullhyd Netpals

by pal » Wed May 07, 2003 1:35 am

mohini sharma, what\'s the point? what do ya wanna prove by posting such msgs?
pal

Fullhyd Netpals

by b. » Wed May 07, 2003 1:49 am

I swear to god, I never crossed the limits while writing to the ladies.
b.

Fullhyd Netpals

by Mohini Sharma » Thu May 08, 2003 12:57 am

Oh gee! And I thought my point was blindingly obvious.
Mohini Sharma

Fullhyd Netpals

by pal » Thu May 08, 2003 11:19 am

no, it ain\'t... pls explain. (and no blah blah answers...)
pal

Fullhyd Netpals

by Z C » Thu May 08, 2003 5:25 pm

what ur point Mohini? if you don\'t like, just delete.
ZEE: the Colossus
Z C

Fullhyd Netpals

by Punter » Fri May 09, 2003 4:52 pm

Guys..

Truly inexplicable and absolutely inconsequent remarks from the gals in here. What I don\'t understand is why it is that the guys out here are quiet. I fail to understand the line of thot of those guys who respond saying \"I din\'t do it...\" to such clamourous remarks. I can show u thousands of gals who put such descriptions in their profile. What\'s so amusing? If u like what he/she has written u reply to it, or else u ignore it!! How could u ever put this on a board like this and make such generalised statement abt guys? and whats wrong in giving ur phone number and e-mail id to someone... if u don\'t want it u ignore it!! there\'ll be others who want it... i\'m sure people won\'t do it one fine morning - it\'s just that some of u gals keep calling or mailing, coz of which guys do that... and i dont see anything wrong in making pals like that...
- The guilt of the kiss is not in the lips, but in its bliss...
Punter

Next         

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests