Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Launching chat!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Launching chat!

by fullhyd.com » Thu May 22, 2003 2:42 pm

The largest Hyderabadi community on the planet now has the feature we\'ve been asked most to introduce - chat! <br><br>
While we will formally launch the service over the next 2-3 days, we invite all the people visiting these forums to experience the feature and provide us feedback. It is at this URL:<br><br>
<a href=http://www.fullhyd.com/chat/chat>http://www.fullhyd.com/chat/chat</a><br><br>
The fullhyd.com chat has state-of-the-art chat features, and since it is not an applet, is much faster, too. It, of course, comes with all standard features like being able to send private messages, formatting messages, sending a variety of smilies, creating private rooms etc. Please use the tutorial that appears on the opening page and the help that appears after you have entered the rooms, for deriving maximum utility. Thank you, and please report any problems!
fullhyd.com

Launching chat!

by BM » Thu May 22, 2003 4:35 pm

Weldone and great work. CONGRATS. to fullhyd team.
BM

Launching chat!

by Z C » Thu May 22, 2003 7:16 pm

where is help ? i dont see it. and what is that VIBGYOR besides \"?\"
ZEE: the Colossus
Z C

Launching chat!

by vivek » Fri May 23, 2003 9:55 am

I am with you, i thought u guys already has this chat in place few years ago..
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek

Launching chat!

by Smocking Rock » Fri May 23, 2003 12:15 pm

<b>?</b> itself is the help, it\'s to the left of your message sending box. And the VIBGYOR ur asking is the one by which you can choose the color of the font which u want to type.
***Diamond is nothing but the coal that did well under pressure***
Smocking Rock

Launching chat!

by sharon » Fri May 23, 2003 12:42 pm

folks, i don\'t think the pvt message part is working... any one can see the pvt messages i send to someone else!!
sharon

Launching chat!

by bakash » Fri May 23, 2003 5:30 pm

I too have visited the chat site...and regardless of the features it is a good step taken by the fullhyd.com team. All the people who are meeting in boards and are familiar now got chance to communicate in live.
bakash

Launching chat!

by Z C » Fri May 23, 2003 5:53 pm

so slow... hope to see it faster.
Z C

Launching chat!

by Z C » Fri May 23, 2003 7:06 pm

more smileys wanted. look at http://www.hotbar.com
Z C

Launching chat!

by Smocking Rock » Sun May 25, 2003 8:36 pm

I recently tried this, but I encounterd one problem i.e when I was using this chat I tried to refresh the chatting window, but to my suprise I was guided to the index page of chat, and if I try to login with same id it says the id already exists \"hope to see this prob off soon\".
***Diamond is nothing but the coal that did well under pressure***
Smocking Rock

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests