Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

FullHyd.com is addictive

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

FullHyd.com is addictive

by niceguy » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

Hi guys-I for one am addicted to FullHyd.com-i chanced upon this site some 2 months back and i tell u from that day not even a single day passed with out peeking in to it.
niceguy

FullHyd.com is addictive

by maverick » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

You know what???????? That makes two of us!!!!!!!!
maverick

FullHyd.com is addictive

hi pal-good to meet u-cheers
niceguy

FullHyd.com is addictive

by hina » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

Include me also.My kids make fun of me when ever they see me looking up messages at full.hyd.forum.I hope more interesting topic of discussions get posted here.
hina

FullHyd.com is addictive

join the gang hina-im hope many more to follow...- all this while i was thinking i am insane to visit this site daily-and spend so much of time reading msgs and reviews of movies with absurd names-some of which would have passed with out me noticing them even if i was in hyderabad-but now i seem to know more abt movies than ppl in hyd-but i have a great time reading them.
niceguy

FullHyd.com is addictive

by Surya:) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

Same here fellas!! It\'s been 2 weeks I found this site. I spend almost an hr or so on this site everyday. I have gone to the extent of thinking about the disc boards during the weekends also!! I\'ve become quite an aficionado!!
Surya:)

FullHyd.com is addictive

by kanta rao » Wed May 01, 2002 12:30 am

include me in that list too folks....yeah i read all the stuff here including all the junk on the movies...
kanta rao

FullHyd.com is addictive

by Guest » Wed May 01, 2002 12:30 am

Please add this devil too to your enthu list:--)

Jack

FullHyd.com is addictive

by tarun » Wed May 01, 2002 12:30 am

i like this netpals and discussion boards on fullhyd.com.i watch this site regularly for them.there are some regular visitors like maverick , hina, kanta rao etc , whom i have been seeing from the last couple of months.good to have such guys here
tarun

FullHyd.com is addictive

by nandu » Wed May 01, 2002 12:30 am

Roll number 09 (thats my serial number in this addicts list) .. Present sir/madam...I am not an exception..
nandu

FullHyd.com is addictive

by desiguy » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

Indeed this place seem to bring the distant Hyderabad on my desktop. I cruise thru almost every board, every day during my spare time here in US.
desiguy

FullHyd.com is addictive

by Farid » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

Hi all, this is a very addictive site for folks like us who miss Hyd. Way to Fullhyd.com
Farid

FullHyd.com is addictive

by sanjiv » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

yep farid , i agree with you , i like to chat about hyd , i like to listen from everybody about that city and also i like to know the events that r happenig there , movie reviews etc etc . i like this site , pretty decent one
sanjiv

FullHyd.com is addictive

by tarun » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

hina, good to know that u r a hyderabadi , so do u like going back to hyd at any point of time after going thru all these issues in the boards?
tarun

FullHyd.com is addictive

by Nita » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

This is one of those addictions that is totally safe and a lot fun. Hooked on for the last 8 months.
Nita

FullHyd.com is addictive

by hina » Tue May 07, 2002 12:30 am

Hi tarun, I\'m glad you asked me that question. I love Hyd. with all my heart and at any point in my life if I get that chance I will definitely love to go back and settle down in Hyd.I miss it a lot but at present things are such that its even hard to visit India as frequently as I would like to.There is no place like home,even though I\'ve been in the U.S. for the past 14yrs but I still I\'m missing something.I would love to spend lots of time in Hyderabad .
hina

FullHyd.com is addictive

by champ » Sat May 11, 2002 12:30 am

this is the coolest site I have ever seen.what makes it so cool is its hyderabadi touch...I just love this site....
champ

FullHyd.com is addictive

by The Crackednut » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:32 am

The Crackednut was here too....;->>>
The Crackednut

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests