Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

This site needs to be improved

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by K » Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:14 pm

There are many ways this site can be improved. Do you have any suggestions?

I suggest that they have a outbox so that we can store the messages that we sent to others. There should be an option for uploading photos too.
K

by A » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:57 pm

Wow! I really a appreciate this quick change.
A

by K » Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:04 pm

To the moderators:

\"Why was title of this thread changed?\"
K

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:55 pm

Dear K: Firstly, the title you gave was \"This site stinks\", which, as A above pointed out earlier (we deleted that message of A\'s since it was irrelevant after we changed the title), was not representative of your message (your message hasn\'t been edited). Secondly, this site is not being funded either by tax-payers\' money or through subscription fees collected from users. We hope you get the point. Thirdly, your title wasn\'t constructive in any way - it will only drive new users unfamiliar with the site away. If you have suggestions, you can make them in more benign ways, and we always try to implement suggestions. This place is completely democratic and criticism against us is left untouched (except perhaps on rare occasions when it can hurt specific individuals\' feelings), but why would you expect us to allow stuff maligning us when we are open to suggestions? You should note that even here we just changed the title, when we could easily have been upset enough to delete the board altogether.
The fullhyd.com moderator

by A » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:27 pm

I completely agree with the Moderator
A

by BM » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:36 pm

Ya you are correct \"Mod\".
BM

by Bakash » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:53 pm

Well I\'ve a suggestion that this site should provide sms service. I\'ve seen the sms service provided at the site http://www.sms.wowhyderabad.com which was really very fast and most of my colleagues go to this for sms service. I think full hyd should also provide such service which has almost as good attention as the email service.
Bakash

by K » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:33 pm

To the mods:

You still did not tell us if you plan to incorporate the suggestions? What are you planning to do? Don\'t you think you can better the site and promote it so that you can get additional revenue? After all this site is not run by the tax payers money!!!
K

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests