Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Humour in fullhyd.com

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Humour in fullhyd.com

by VIVEK » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Theres a class in the sarcasm used in the movie reviews of fullhyd.com.Don`t you think so guys/gals?? and i guess thats one the reasons why you should come back to the homepage atleast ...

what do u say?
VIVEK

Humour in fullhyd.com

by V. » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Most articles have decent amount of humour. Fine to have some sarcasm, but occasionally it crosses limits, like when it was written about a movie made by director Bunty (I forget movie name or his surname). So the reviewer wrote that he knew that someone called Bunty cannot make a good movie. That, I think was not good humour.
V.

Humour in fullhyd.com

by A public service message from fullhyd.co » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Dear V: We are fully with you about that Bunty thing. To make up for our unfair transgression into the emotional territory of all the Buntys of the world, we have decided to take the following immediate steps:<br>(i) Henceforth, we will call Arpan (the author of that review) Bunty. What\'s more, we\'ll also make him sign a sworn affidavit saying: \"Bunty is my name, and all Buntys are my brothers and sisters. I love my name, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage...\" - you know how it goes. And of course, he\'ll sign as Bunty.<br>(ii) All people with the name of Bunty will be given a free 1-year subscription to fullhyd.com - they can now browse fullhyd.com totally for free for a year. (Important note: This offer is not valid for people who change their name to Bunty after this announcement.)<br>(iii) And for all couples who both have the name Bunty, we have our best offer - their own free homepages in the website that we are developing exclusively for Bunty couples, buntychamanty.com!<br>As you can see, therefore, fullhyd.com is an entirely pro-Bunty site. Remember, nobody is born a Bunty. To know how you should treat a Bunty, call this toll-free (hopefully) line: 1-800 POO BUNTY.
A public service message from fullhyd.co

Humour in fullhyd.com

by vivek » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Thats the best part yaar,humour combined with the right amount of sarcasm blend well.And the movie your were refering is i guess \"friends\" and the line was \"someone with the name bunty just does`snt inspire!.Well,there jhas to be atleast one medium of harsh critisism,dont you feel so?
vivek

Humour in fullhyd.com

by ... » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

wit with a lil sarcasm is fine.......but when the reviewer tries to be deliberately funny and in doing so goes overboard......thats when the website begins to get on your nerves........guys u dont have to be sarcastic abt everything lil thing that happens.......

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests