Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Appreciate the fullhyd.com Team

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Safi » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:35 pm

I appricieate the work of the team of fullhyd.com. And, I look forward to, if I can, doing some work for this team. It\'s my pleasure to co-operate with them.
Safi

by Tappebaz » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:42 pm

Yes Safi, you can do one thing, please. That will be too good. Don\'t you ever post any thing as such again! This will be the greatest thing to all of us. Thanks!!!
Tappebaz

by Tarun » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:02 pm

I hope they become a wild success with this mega project they are coming up with. Someday, may be everybody in Hyderabad will be depending on this website for each and everything, including groceries and chai.
<br>
<br>
May be at that time we will be the senior most visitors (especially poeple like Vivek (mavericks), Kulcha, Neeraj, etc. etc.) for this website.
Tarun

by Faheem » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:50 pm

Tappebaz, what\'s your problem with Safi\'s posting? His writing skills? If so, here is my advice to you. Try to be generous and see how great it feels. Just try it once.
Faheem

by Tappebaz » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:01 pm

Tarunjee, main aap se yeh kehna chahta hoon ki kuch had tak yeh site kaam aa sakti hai. But not for all things you mentioned about chai and pani!!!. Yes, people do use this site but I don\'t think anyone depends on it. There is no consistency in any sites these days. Aur rahi baat Fahem sahab ki to aap ko kyun churka laga when I said some thing to Safi. Pehle to Safi write all bluff\'s use ke upar ek kala kawa (crow) Fahem naam ka betha rakha hai and you all expect us to appreciate you???
Tappebaz

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests