Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Bad Experience with FHTeam!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Anu » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:13 pm

U know what?!
<br>
My username was deleted from FH with intimating me and surprisingly even the moderators dunno that! How sad! I never expected this happens on FH! Its really sad n shame for FH team!
<br>
I am really sorry to post this message but everyone shud have the knowledge abt what is happening...
Anu

by Anu » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:17 pm

Sorry it was without intimating me...pls note that error!!!
Anu

by JustaLittleUnwell » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:42 pm

Hey Anu, relax :) Mistakes do happen, and FH is no exception - at least i haven\'t seen them claiming so anywhere. Moreover, it\'s a free service and they havent entered into a service level agreement with us :)
<br>
<br>The real clinchers are the kinds who take your money and still dont provide the assured quality of services (cellphone companies, cable-wallahs, etc.)
<br>
<br>The grievance I have with FH is the reckless moderation. Many of my posts have been totally removed, not because I posted offensive content, but because I responded to such content (despite doing so in a civil manner). It\'s like they remove the entire sub-tree, and even the sensible posts (like mine ;)) get chopped. It\'s sad when you realize that the time you spent typing the post (with the intention of bringing sanity to a discussion) has gone waste.
Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon
JustaLittleUnwell

by CtrlAltDel » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:57 pm

hahahaha! seems to be a case of immoderate moderation!
<br>

<br>
FH.com, y dont u let us retain atleast some spice in the posts...?
<br>

<br>
as regards Anu....well as JaLU said, it cud be an inadvertent mistake. Keep posting and help this community GROW...!
<br>

<br>
btw, JaLU bhai, i expected u 2 turn up for the meet...? what hapnd...? a little unwell yesterday..??!!
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel

by JustaLittleUnwell » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:08 am

Ctrl bhai, I would definitely love more moderate moderators :)
<br>

<br>
There was this wonderful discussion about the recent violence in Hyd (I guess it still exists), in which a user had posted a comment about members of a particular faith having \'stone throwing\' as one of their \'hobbies\'. And I responded to get more insight into this line of thinking. The next day, all controversial posts were gone, including my innocent post :(. Now the discussion has stopped with an irrelevant suggestion about inter-faith marriages. It\'s like in the Tollywood / Bollywood movies - where the solution to a rape is to marry the victim to the rapist :)
<br>

<br>
Regarding the meet yesterday, I was really a bit down (or unwell, if i may). Maybe next time we should turn up in full force :) Anyway, I\'m glad you guys had a good time yesterday. The pictures have come out very well too :)
Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon
JustaLittleUnwell

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:45 pm

Hi Anu,
<br>

<br>
We investigated this: You had earlier registered with fullhyd.com with the email address \"va*********@x.yz\" and with login \"a***\" (4 characters). You later probably redirected all your mails to your new email account, and so when we wrote to you about the directory service, you received it at the new account. And when you replied from _there_, we searched for your account using that email address, and so couldn\'t find it. As you can see, it was no fault of fullhyd.com.
<br>

<br>
Your earlier account is very much there on fullhyd.com, and we have mailed the details to you. fullhyd.com is extremely secure, and fiercely protective about user information. Even our own people cannot access user information - confidentiality is that paramount.
The fullhyd.com moderator

by Khatta » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:27 pm

Anu , you need to apologize with full hyd.com team, it was your fault, anyway it happens in big big cities. No hard feelings.
Khatta

by Habitual Perfectionist » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:46 pm

Even some of my posts were deleted. I don\'t understand whats objectionable in making a reference to Bal Thackeray in a funny vein.
<br>
<br>
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist

by hyderabadi.. » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:11 am

fullhyd.com is extremely secure, and fiercely protective about user information. Even our own people cannot access user information - confidentiality is that paramount THOSE WERE NICE WORDS TO HEAR FROM YOU..KEEP IT UP..!
hyderabadi..

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests