Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Disallowed Topics

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Erotic Tales

by Moral Police » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:14 am

hey!

I dunno if u guys noticed, but there are 3 erotic stories posted in this form today (thursday 22nd). the room are "Welcome to Hyderabadi Planet" and "ask the hydbadies".

the identity of the user who posted them is "archana_powell" tho, the displayed name shows 3 different names for the stories.

I dont think this site should inherit desibaba's mantle!
Moral Police

by Arch » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:01 pm

I totally agree with you.. infact I even thought that I should write to the fullhyd team to remove them. It is obscene and immoral.
Arch
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by The fullhyd.com Team » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:06 pm

Dear Moral Police,

We noticed that - we deleted the posts. We are looking into the issue. Thanks for pointing this out, and cheers!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
Last edited by kishore on Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The fullhyd.com Team

by Mayavi Morpheus » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:24 pm

What!? You still dont believe that archana_powell aka abcd (whom you banned)made those posts?

BTW, who deleted my post in "New Look FH"?
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by The fullhyd.com Team » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:37 pm

Dear Mayavi,

We deleted your post on New Look Full-Hyd because we weren't sure at that time, and it would be false to cast aspersions on someone with no proof for them (you did not provide any proof in that post). Like we said, we are not veering towards any judgment yet. Anyway, a creep will be a creep, so whoever did that will do it again. Let's wait.

We've seen many people in over 3 years now who think that it's extremely macho to hide behind the cloak of anonymity that the Internet provides to give vent to their suppressed needs for illegal and immoral expression, and whose ethics tell them that that it's their duty to misuse services that were provided free to them. We've made them all leave this site through professional moderation efforts and smart use of technology. fullhyd.com has a competent team of moderators that is fairly evolved both in judgment and in technology, and we will continue to fight such people off.

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
The fullhyd.com Team

by Arch » Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:53 pm

Hey, Moderator. thanks for being there. It feels good that you DO police around healthy. Now if I may, one of the tabu-posts is still there which you must not have come across. It is in 'welcome to hyd planet.. under traditional vs free sex'.

regards.
Arch
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by The fullhyd.com Team » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:28 pm

Dear Arch,

Thanks - we did miss that. We've deleted that post as well. Thanks again for pointing it out!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
The fullhyd.com Team

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests