Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

Cool Hyderabadi!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Cool Hyderabadi!

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:32 pm

hey...i just noticed dat u guys have honored me with the title of a "COOL HYDERABADI"...

thanX boss....sounds good...but wat did i do to deserve it? not that i am complaining, but.....well...WHY ME?
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Johnny » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:49 pm

Hey Ctrl.. i think its based on the number of posts u have posted.....

Eg. ZC with many posts is a STAR HYDERABADI.. and me with not so many posts am NULL_HYDERABADI :cry:

Anyways... i shall over come i shall over come i shall over come someday.... :D

hey CTRL, i wanted to ask u something. Could i mail u somewhere reg it..?
Johnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Cool Hyderabadi!

by fullhyd.com » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:11 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:hey...i just noticed dat u guys have honored me with the title of a "COOL HYDERABADI"...

thanX boss....sounds good...but wat did i do to deserve it? not that i am complaining, but.....well...WHY ME?

Dear CtrlAltDel:

Thank you for asking us a question. Whenever we at fullhyd.com are asked questions, we rejoice - it means half the usual work, since normally we have to post questions ourselves first so that we can answer them and feel important. There were also a few months in between when we answered questions posed to administrators of other websites.

Our analysis shows that your question has several aspects to it - certain tangibly quantifiable, certain intangibly quantifiable, certain tangibly non-quantifiable and certain nontangibly inquantifiable (or whatever). Please tick one of the above.

Let us take the first part of your question: "but wat did i do to deserve it?"

There is a certain broodingly metaphysical yet emanatingly disingenuous undertone to this seemingly innocuous query, and it raises several pertinent yet disarmingly lucrative (or maybe that last word is wrong - please choose a replacement from among: 1. communicative 2. maladictive 3. pejorative 4. sexy) issues. Is this the first of a series? Does the series have 3 parts? Will it create a ripple? If so, when? Will Doppler's Effect continue to hold even after that?

"WHY ME?" on the other hand, is less contemplative. It's a figurative expression for the look on the face of any of us at fullhyd.com when our boss asks us to comment on his looks. It could be secretional. Just like him.

As you can see, your question kept our tickers busy. We hope we have answered your query satisfactorily. We love you.

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by fullhyd.com » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:14 pm

Jokes apart, the last sentence above was the answer to your question :). Cheers!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:05 am

:? still somewhat confused...but i think i get the drift!
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Mona Lisa Smile » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:00 am

wonder whats up with FH mod these days ... seems to take off like that *snapping the fingers* :)
"Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money"
Mona Lisa Smile

Cool / Star ?

by Happy Hyderabadi » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:19 am

CtrlAltDel wrote::? still somewhat confused...but i think i get the drift!

Now that C A D Saar is "Star", can Saar be Still Cool ... Thanks to the Hot Summer, Saar is "Hot" Star Hyderabad!

:wink: :roll: :lol: :o :) :D :!: :idea: :arrow:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests