Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

fulhyd slow down bigtime..sometimes

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

fulhyd slow down bigtime..sometimes

by vivek » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:51 pm

Mods, fullhyd becomes damn slow to load sometimes. The last two days were terrible . You home page just simply refused to load. I login with a speed offered by the IT firms..about 4 times faster than dialup..still the page took full 20 Secs to load. Today its fine
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ZC » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:41 pm

on my dabba only it takes 2 seconds man, even the last few days..........urs is even dabba seems to be........... :wink:
ZEE: the Colossus
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by vivek » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:54 pm

Dell with 2.4Gz, 256Mb Ram linked to a 100Mpbs corporate internet line. Clear your cache and try.

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ZC » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:07 pm

pentium 3, 124 ram..................takes 2 seconds !! :lol: dont know the speed of our LAN. i assume we have the best/latest in the world :D we have Cisco wireless LAN, but on my dabba i have to connect to a port !!
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: fulhyd slow down bigtime..sometimes

by fullhyd.com » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:31 pm

vivek wrote:Mods, fullhyd becomes damn slow to load sometimes. The last two days were terrible . You home page just simply refused to load. I login with a speed offered by the IT firms..about 4 times faster than dialup..still the page took full 20 Secs to load. Today its fine

Dear Vivek:

We are shifting our hosting service this weekend - any problems should get ironed out then. Cheers!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by vivek » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:04 pm

so when is the downtime?

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by fullhyd.com » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:17 pm

You insult us, Vivek :). We're geeks, remember? Nerds, techies and all other such regressive terms.
fullhyd.com

by ZC » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:00 am

i have changed my signature, y the hell does/did the signature change in the previouos/old posts also :roll:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests