Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

log-in problem

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

log-in problem

by azazel » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:57 pm

for the last few days cant get myself loggd-in in the first try..

have to log-in twice to stay loggfed-in!
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ZC » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:33 pm

uve got promoted dude....like, take me, i said the other day that i can load fullhyd in 2sec, now it takes 10 secs !! :roll:
ZEE: the Colossus
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: log-in problem

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:35 pm

azazel wrote:for the last few days cant get myself loggd-in in the first try..

bolke kuch faida nahin hai dost! i am facing this since the day this grup went for this new look. i had escalated this long ago to the moderators, but the answer i got was a variation of the old classic "...BUT IT WORKS ON MY MACHINE!" :?
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by fullhyd.com » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:26 pm

azazel wrote:for the last few days cant get myself loggd-in in the first try..

Dear Azazel:

Are you sure that you are logging in to the right fullhyd.com? We have recently discovered that several other sites are masquerading as fullhyd.com. How, then, do you know that the site in front of you is the real fullhyd.com? It's simple - only fullhyd.com comes enriched with NPSD, which gives it that soft, squishy feeling. To test this, we suggest the following. First, load fullhyd.com onto your system. Now press your lips against your monitor, suck all air out of your mouth, and yank your lips back with a "puck" sound. See how nice and soft the monitor feels, and how easy it was? Now look to your left once and then to your right (to check if anyone is seeing you do all this), and repeat the process with 4 other sites. Feel the difference? Isn't the monitor so unbelievably hard? That's the power of NPSD!

Jokes apart, sorry about this problem (to you, too, CtrlAltDel). Well, it's the truth - we do not seem to experience this problem, and so do not know how to test for it. It happens arbitrarily. The whole of fullhyd.com is anyway changing in a couple of months, so kindly bear with us till then. Cheers!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:44 pm

fullhyd.com wrote: Well, it's the truth - we do not seem to experience this problem, and so do not know how to test for it. It happens arbitrarily.

...(sigh)...if only my manager n our client accepted me saying this...life wud've been easier...

y dont u guys test it in some cyber cafes? i am facing this problem at home as well as at work, so i am sure it'll repeat in many places outside yr office.

fullhyd.com wrote:The whole of fullhyd.com is anyway changing in a couple of months, so kindly bear with us till then.

oh cool :) i am waiting......does that release include the blogs as well?
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by fullhyd.com » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:11 pm

It's not that simple, CtrlAlDel - even if we did notice the problem, we would not be able to rectify it, since that requires a significant amount of tinkering around with programs, which we cannot do in a cybercafe - we'd need to telnet and FTP in insecure and uncomfortable surroundings. Plus, like we said, we are revamping the site using new technologies, so the problem is likely to get rectified. If it does not, we'll certainly put much more effort then. Cheers!

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by Spiff » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:50 am

I'm facing this problem too!!! i dont mind having to log in twice (real vela party :D ) the only problem is that all the 'new posts since last visit' are not highlighted :? ... since i think their flags get reset when i log in the first time.

This is whats been happening :

->first login attept

->sent back to the same page ... not logged in.

->get error message :

Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used after 'URL-Rewriter' in /home/fullhyd/public_html/discussions/includes/page_header.php on line 44

->then try loging in again ..same username,password ... and then i get logged in just fine .

Hope this provides some testing leverage. i really hope this is Fixable...and not my fault :(
I dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it !
Chiasma Crossed
Spiff

by azazel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:14 am

mods, plz do somethin abt this.. becomin really annoyin :evil:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Solution

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:37 am

i solved the login problem by choosing to login automatically from the two PCs i use nearly always: the one at home and the one at work... :roll:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Re: Solution

by azazel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:52 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:i solved the login problem by choosing to login automatically from the two PCs i use nearly always: the one at home and the one at work... :roll:

cool, but then, do u know which topic u havent chkd yet??
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: Solution

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:40 pm

azazel wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:i solved the login problem by choosing to login automatically from the two PCs i use nearly always: the one at home and the one at work... :roll:
cool, but then, do u know which topic u havent chkd yet??
wassa difference? its just like logging in without typing yr name everytime...anyway u see the "browned" icons by the side of the forum names on the main page...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by azazel » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:01 am

mmm.. these days chk vrythin without azazel in the last post :twisted:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Jaszalcatraz » Sat May 01, 2004 4:04 am

His was the last post for way too long.
Jaszalcatraz
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Habitual Perfectionist » Sat May 01, 2004 4:27 am

This has been happening to me too. I can't even have the luxury of what CAD can do as my comp is shared by ppl in other shifts....I generally don't prefer automatic logins to any sites.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Sat May 01, 2004 10:44 am

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:This has been happening to me too. I can't even have the luxury of what CAD can do as my comp is shared by ppl in other shifts....I generally don't prefer automatic logins to any sites.
HP, at work if u have yr own loginID (on an NT or 2000 domain), this setting wud be available only if u login. others who share yr PC cant access it...but first confirm if u have such a domain login.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by azazel » Sat May 01, 2004 8:46 pm

hey, this aint workin even if i select "automatically log-in"

:shock:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Sun May 02, 2004 11:26 am

Arey bhaaion why worry so much??????

heres a simple solution.

Dont log in as soon as u enter the webpage...

when u go to one of the topics and post a reply u will be asked to login anyway, there u dont have to login twice. and the 'read posts made after u last logged out' option will also come up once u go back to the discusion board main page.

try it!!!!! mein bhi yeheen karta hoon. :D
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by azazel » Sun May 02, 2004 2:05 pm

mmm.. will try this nxt time, hope it works :roll:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests