Tuesday, 16 April 2024 »  Login
in

What up

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

What up

by badcash_high » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:55 am

what up people???? how come my posts on the indichini things were edited and deleted???? a little maturity people.... i told the chinky dude that i was just yanking his chain and the whole thing with unwell was also some chain pulling.... and pleaase spare me the pseudo intellectual big words complicated sentences that you use to answer a query.. i saw your answer to the question posed by ctrlaltdel... don't you know that has been done to death by people half your age(i'm guessing you guys are middle aged social recluses given your lavish regurgitating of words for the sole display of your aquired-over-the-years-memorising-dictionaries vocabulary)

peace( we shall see bout that)
I'm standing in my own ashes without a soul,
pull me out of body, i don't want it, it wants me.
badcash_high

by Mayavi Morpheus » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:05 am

Hey, a topic I started yesterday got deleted. Did u guys find it offensive?
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by fullhyd.com » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:26 am

Your choice of title was not very appropriate, MM, even if the thread per se was not offensive. The topic was completely avoidable, and quite capable of upsetting certain users, even if you don't think it should.

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

by Mayavi Morpheus » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:57 am

Fair enough. I apologise to the ppl who could have been offended.

But you are mods, you could have changed the title instead of deleting the topic. I wanted to start a topic for funny pics, it just happened that I have seen that particular pic (and the viking kittens) posted with the same title in some other board. I just copied it.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by fullhyd.com » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:21 am

Hi MM:

Like we said, the whole thing was avoidable, considering what the image was, too. Nothing wrong per se, but in the context of these DBs. Sorry about that.

Regards

The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests