Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Clean Up the Shout board please!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Clean Up the Shout board please!

by Jaan » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:17 am

Mods, I was online to look at the forums etc. Please clean up the Shout board. The language is not appropriate of FH members! :evil:

Jaan
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Habitual Perfectionist » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:24 am

He never behaved like one.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: Clean Up the Shout board please!

by dumpster » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:32 am

Jaan wrote:Mods, I was online to look at the forums etc. Please clean up the Shout board. The language is not appropriate of FH members! :evil:

Jaan
YES U WILL ALLOW MAYAVI TO TALK ROT ABOUT ME BUT U WANT ME TO CLEAN UP??? HOW DARE U !!!
I'm outta here..
dumpster

by Jaan » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:42 am

dumpster wrote:
Jaan wrote:Mods, I was online to look at the forums etc. Please clean up the Shout board. The language is not appropriate of FH members! :evil:

Jaan
YES U WILL ALLOW MAYAVI TO TALK ROT ABOUT ME BUT U WANT ME TO CLEAN UP??? HOW DARE U !!!

That is not true! I was the first one to point out his faults in your thread...Don't make judgements about me!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jaan
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by the real dumpster » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:48 am

Jaan wrote:That is not true! I was the first one to point out his faults in your thread...Don't make judgements about me!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Jaan

yes sis u r right. i was in a fit of rage when i posted them in revenge against MM. i already apologized to everybody (except mayavi and Question). my direct apologies to u now.
I'm outta here..
the real dumpster

by fullhyd.com » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:45 am

Thanks for pointing that out, Jaan. We've cleaned that up. The only reason we did not ban Dumpster is out of deference for the request of HP, an old and highly respected member.
fullhyd.com

by Habitual Perfectionist » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:30 am

fullhyd.com wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, Jaan. We've cleaned that up. The only reason we did not ban Dumpster is out of deference for the request of HP, an old and highly respected member.

I'm honoured. And Thanx.

Dumpster. Would be a great help to me if you could keep posting and show that my request to the mods wasn't a waste. Thanx
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by dumpster » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:45 am

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:Dumpster. Would be a great help to me if you could keep posting and show that my request to the mods wasn't a waste. Thanx
thanks Habitual aka narcissist. yes i will keep posting, but nt controvrsial or prank topics
I'm outta here..
dumpster

by Habitual Perfectionist » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:54 am

dumpster wrote:
Habitual Perfectionist wrote:Dumpster. Would be a great help to me if you could keep posting and show that my request to the mods wasn't a waste. Thanx
thanks Habitual aka narcissist. yes i will keep posting, but nt controvrsial or prank topics

You're most welcome.
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by JOhnny » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:24 am

fullhyd.com wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, Jaan. We've cleaned that up. The only reason we did not ban Dumpster is out of deference for the request of HP, an old and highly respected member.

Hmmmm ok. Now there are two instances of partiality shown here by the moderators.

1) Being fond of the female members: When these particular three female members were made fun of by me, Jasz, and BW, we were instantly banned. Now just cuz it was a male Mayavi who was impersonated in the most disgusting way possible, for which the culprit rightly deserves to be banned, still he isnt. STRANGE. or some inclination towrds the female members by FH?

2) Being partial to a so called GAY : Just cuz he is a gay and has apologised, doesnt neccesarily mean he shud be forgiven, where as we male straight members are taken into task.

My wrath arises from the fact that the way Dumpster had written on SIO. You may argue that he has apologised and has done it in a fit of rage, but even we did it in a fit of rage. Infact i didnt even do anything except impersonating.

The FH team really did disappoint me. Yea i am making a big deal out of this, but this aint fair anywhere in the universe. I come after a one month ban for a small mistake and see people escaping disgusting mistakes.

WHAT DOUBLE STANDARDS are these.
Smoking helps to reduce weight, a LUNG at a time.
http://nemesis.fullhydblogs.com
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by fullhyd.com » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:07 pm

JOhnny wrote:The FH team really did disappoint me. Yea i am making a big deal out of this, but this aint fair anywhere in the universe. I come after a one month ban for a small mistake and see people escaping disgusting mistakes.

Dear Johnny,

Dumpster did not get banned strictly since HP had almost committed to him that we'd not ban him, and since, like we said, HP is an old and valued member. Also (though a lesser reason), Dumpster apologized immediately, and said he'd not repeat it. It has nothing to do with women or being gay.

Regards,

fullhyd.com
fullhyd.com

by JOhnny » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:27 pm

fullhyd.com wrote:
JOhnny wrote:The FH team really did disappoint me. Yea i am making a big deal out of this, but this aint fair anywhere in the universe. I come after a one month ban for a small mistake and see people escaping disgusting mistakes.

Dear Johnny,

Dumpster did not get banned strictly since HP had almost committed to him that we'd not ban him, and since, like we said, HP is an old and valued member. Also (though a lesser reason), Dumpster apologized immediately, and said he'd not repeat it. It has nothing to do with women or being gay.

Regards,
fullhyd.com

Yea watever, even i am an old member here. Oh.. ok i m not valued. :roll:

I for the final time request the ban of dumpster, otherwise it would offend me. I cant do much, other than stop posting on this double standards forum, which i shall do soon if things go on the way they are goin on. This is not a threat, cuz i know it wudnt make a difference to u people, whether i am there or not. But my conscience says i do it, and i shall do it. JOhnny will be lost forever.
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by The Crackednut » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:39 pm

Yahaa itna hungama kiske liye bhai?? :!: :?
"Is this the Real Life? Is this just Fantasy? Caught in a landslide... No escape from Reality!"
The Crackednut

by Mayavi Morpheus » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:46 pm

Hau bhai, itna hungama kahe ka.

Johnny bhai calm down, dil pe nai lene ka, haat me lene ka.

Its good to have dumpster around, I get kicks out of his posts :twisted:
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:56 am

*in Rajesh Khanna accent....*

Ro math Pushpa...er...i mean..JOhnny....sab theek ho jayega....
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by dumpster » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:33 am

:? 8) :oops: :roll: :wink:
I'm outta here..
dumpster

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:36 am

Would the mods be kind enough to clean the Blogs off the Java (?) script

comments. I am not able to see other comments because of that.

Thanks.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by rainmaker » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:17 pm

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:Would the mods be kind enough to clean the Blogs off the Java (?) script
comments. I am not able to see other comments because of that.
Thanks.

mayavi, did u really hack the whatsinaname.fullhydblog like u claim to have?? or is it someone impersonating you?
rainmaker
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by JOhnny » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:16 pm

Hello Mods,

How are you? What happened to my request for the ban of dumpster? Would he be banned or not? Tell me soon because i need to decide upon things that i had written in bold in my previous post on this forum.

Waiting for a reply.

Thanking You

JOhnny
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:30 pm

JOhnny wrote:How are you? What happened to my request for the ban of dumpster? Would he be banned or not? Tell me soon because i need to decide upon things that i had written in bold in my previous post on this forum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bye JOhnny, it was nice knowing u!

:D

j/k
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:35 pm

Aaaah, the comments on blogs are deleted. Good job mods.

However you missed this one http://untitled.fullhydblogs.com/. An interesting picture was posted in the comments section :wink:
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by azazel » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:39 am

^^^ ye kya to bhi hai miya??

jo hogaya so hogaya.. Johnny, get ur heard outta yer arse n get back to normal :roll:
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by The Crackednut » Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:58 am

Aaaah, the comments on blogs are deleted. Good job mods.

This ain't proper. MM's gone bonkers on the blogs!!! :roll:
"Is this the Real Life? Is this just Fantasy? Caught in a landslide... No escape from Reality!"
The Crackednut

by JOhnny » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:14 am

azazel wrote:^^^ ye kya to bhi hai miya??

jo hogaya so hogaya.. Johnny, get ur heard outta yer arse n get back to normal :roll:

Why me? Ask the mods to that first... :evil:
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Mayavi Morpheus » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:05 am

To all: To get rid of those pop-up comments in blogs, disable the jave script (I disabled all scripts) in ur explorer.

IE -> Tools -> Internet options -> security -> custom level, scroll down and click on disable.

Thanks to some techno geek (and Johnny) who posted this on Arans blog, there are no pop-up comments now in my IE, and its upto the mods to delete the obnoxious images.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Next         

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests