Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Clean Up the Shout board please!

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:44 am

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:However you missed this one http://untitled.fullhydblogs.com/. An interesting picture was posted in the comments section :wink:
MM..tere opar kaun itti dushmani nikaalra baap? ya phir tu ich tera naya Java knowledge test karra kya?? ;)
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Mayavi Morpheus » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:52 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:However you missed this one http://untitled.fullhydblogs.com/. An interesting picture was posted in the comments section :wink:
MM..tere opar kaun itti dushmani nikaalra baap? ya phir tu ich tera naya Java knowledge test karra kya?? ;)

saala itta 'nalij' hota tho main yeha pe messages kyon post karta, pata lagata kaun sala mera ID use kar raha hai :roll:

Btw, did u see the link 'he' (whoever it is) posted in that comments? http://www.sumith.com, that site is also hacked.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by fullhyd.com » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:49 pm

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:To all: To get rid of those pop-up comments in blogs, disable the jave script (I disabled all scripts) in ur explorer.
IE -> Tools -> Internet options -> security -> custom level, scroll down and click on disable.
Thanks to some techno geek (and Johnny) who posted this on Arans blog, there are no pop-up comments now in my IE, and its upto the mods to delete the obnoxious images.

That's not a very good idea :). Apart from fullhyd.com, several sites use JavaScript, and selecting this option will close out a lot of all sites' features.

We have sealed the feature that was allowing the user to do whatever he was. It's a pity that usually 1-2 users cause us to seal features that could have been useful to so many others.

To whoever it was: There's only one God, dude. You abused The One that you yourself believe in, in the words that you chose to do it in. Remember that 99% of the world doesn't get to lead a dignified life. You're making a case for yourself to get into that.

Regards,

fullhyd.com
Last edited by kishore on Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fullhyd.com

by fullhyd.com » Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:54 pm

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:www.sumith.com, that site is also hacked.

Also?

fullhyd.com cannot be hacked. What happened was some person posting JavaScript in the box where users post comments on others' blogs. That's not hacking. It's a feature we allowed, that someone misused.

Regards,

fullhyd.com
fullhyd.com

Previous                

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests