Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

sorry folks

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

sorry folks

by the real dumpster » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:50 am

sorry folks. i did not wana hurt ur sentiments.

after my chat with narcissist_hyd i guess i was wrong and just did those dirty posts in a haste.

i was venting my anger to the anti-gay ppl like mayavi and question!?! may their souls rest in peace.

bye everybody.. bye narcissist_hyd (you are really not a narcissist.. u r a real nice guy)
I'm outta here..
the real dumpster

by Habitual Perfectionist » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 am

Who said narcissists aren't nice?

and don't wish death on MM yaar...he's still young and there are still a lot of girls who have to reject him.....Abhi zindagi baaki hai uski
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: sorry folks

by JOhnny » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:33 am

the real dumpster wrote:sorry folks. i did not wana hurt ur sentiments.

after my chat with narcissist_hyd i guess i was wrong and just did those dirty posts in a haste.

i was venting my anger to the anti-gay ppl like mayavi and question!?! may their souls rest in peace.

bye everybody.. bye narcissist_hyd (you are really not a narcissist.. u r a real nice guy)

OK.
Smoking helps to reduce weight, a LUNG at a time.
http://nemesis.fullhydblogs.com
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by JOhnny » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:35 am

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:and don't wish death on MM yaar...he's still young and there are still a lot of girls who have to reject him.....Abhi zindagi baaki hai uski

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aur usne abhi tak apna chai dukhaan bhi nahi khola hyderabad mein. :D
Smoking helps to reduce weight, a LUNG at a time.
http://nemesis.fullhydblogs.com
JOhnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Mayavi Morpheus » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:58 am

JOhnny wrote:
Habitual Perfectionist wrote:and don't wish death on MM yaar...he's still young and there are still a lot of girls who have to reject him.....Abhi zindagi baaki hai uski

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aur usne abhi tak apna chai dukhaan bhi nahi khola hyderabad mein. :D

Oye, chai ki dukaan nahi. Drive through paan and drive through Idly :evil:

Hp saar, what have I done to you to curse me like that. Hum propose karein aur ladki reject kare :shock: tauba tauba.
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests