Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Call for Ban on Malakpet Masala

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:27 am

Sharjeel wrote:Dil pe nahi le raha hoon yaar, bas ek baat bol raha tha kyonki thread kuch usi subject ka tha.

It is not that Nagpur mein aisa nahi hota aur aisa hota hai, I will not get into the 'My girls besharamest contest', but the fact is that people log onto a DB for different reasons, some of which are quite seious, and this DB does help (It did to me). So if we start posting stupid, gross and offending content all the time, in time people will just start looking elsewhere.

I know that girls listen to and can digest NV stuff. If they want to read these things they can go to the appropriate website, watch Kill Bill, log on to maddox, or whatever. This is not the place.

All this typing is real hard for Granpa as he is quite old, so he will go and take a nap now.

*shakes his walking stick at FH members* And don't go goofing off when I am away. *grumble grumble*

variety, my friend is the spice of life and i am sure everyone has buds for spice,a nd if there someone who is so narrow minded that they cannot appreciate humour, then i guess its their problem, not ours. ay
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:00 am

Sharjeel wrote:Dil pe nahi le raha hoon yaar, bas ek baat bol raha tha kyonki thread kuch usi subject ka tha.

It is not that Nagpur mein aisa nahi hota aur aisa hota hai, I will not get into the 'My girls besharamest contest', but the fact is that people log onto a DB for different reasons, some of which are quite seious, and this DB does help (It did to me). So if we start posting stupid, gross and offending content all the time, in time people will just start looking elsewhere.

I know that girls listen to and can digest NV stuff. If they want to read these things they can go to the appropriate website, watch Kill Bill, log on to maddox, or whatever. This is not the place.

All this typing is real hard for Granpa as he is quite old, so he will go and take a nap now.

*shakes his walking stick at FH members* And don't go goofing off when I am away. *grumble grumble*

Very well said, Sharjeel. MM, I do think you should keep fun within the limits of a public forum, which stays popular for the precise reason that it's clean.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

by Sharjeel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:23 am

Take note MM of what PMoW said, couldnt have said it better myself.

If people stay quiet or do not make jokes does, then it does not mean that they are old or they are bores. We do not have to be loud and silly to be noticed.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:29 am

Sharjeel wrote:Take note MM of what PMoW said, couldnt have said it better myself.

If people stay quiet or do not make jokes does, then it does not mean that they are old or they are bores. We do not have to be loud and silly to be noticed.

staying quite, or bored or old does nt matter as long as u are ur self... atleast what u think are urself. some people are loud and some silly and some like me
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:54 am

MM darl, I hope you do not think that this is directed spcifically towards you, because it is not. Just that you were the one defending rubbish.

You suppose that if I cracked a few NVs with my dear and close friends, should I go home and tell those jokes to my Family too? No. There is places and and there are people with which we behave differently.

All a part of being in a society fren, otherwise those who just take the same set of rules (of morality and behaviour) then will have a horrendously small slice of the society to call their own. This works both ways: People who endorse NV actively AND people who hate NV are both left out, and the smart ones who vary their behaviour and rules according to the people around them are the ones who are popular and happy.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:58 am

Sharjeel wrote:MM darl, I hope you do not think that this is directed spcifically towards you, because it is not. Just that you were the one defending rubbish.

You suppose that if I cracked a few NVs with my dear and close friends, should I go home and tell those jokes to my Family too? No. There is places and and there are people with which we behave differently.

All a part of being in a society fren, otherwise those who just take the same set of rules (of morality and behaviour) then will have a horrendously small slice of the society to call their own. This works both ways: People who endorse NV actively AND people who hate NV are both left out, and the smart ones who vary their behaviour and rules according to the people around them are the ones who are popular and happy.

yeah... ii am trying to be popluar too.... dude... any tips for me? splly to increase my polularity levels with chicks.
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:06 pm

Mebbe u willl become popular if you hang around with them more. Hee Hee Hee.

Start going around naked. But then they'll put you in jail. Atleast you'll have your mug all over the town the next day. Hmmm... Mebbe I should give it a whirl myself.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by azazel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:10 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:yeah... ii am trying to be popluar too.... dude... any tips for me? splly to increase my polularity levels with chicks.

get rid of the Cartman avatar for starters :P

i agree wit PMoW n Sharjeel in a way, its better to follow certain limits whn posting here. but, no humour at all is just as bad.
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:29 pm

azazel wrote:
malakpetmasala wrote:yeah... ii am trying to be popluar too.... dude... any tips for me? splly to increase my polularity levels with chicks.

get rid of the Cartman avatar for starters :P

i agree wit PMoW n Sharjeel in a way, its better to follow certain limits whn posting here. but, no humour at all is just as bad.

no more comments on humour or what type of humour is good or bad from my side. i had no idea that there would be so many of the members offended by a few "abusive" comments i ve made. I come from a culture where these words would never ever mean offensive to anyone, male or female, without any discrimination.

n hey Az, man..... pretty hard to get out of fatass Cartman s body..., i ll probably forgo the chicks. anyways i assumes that chicks always ;loved the fatass.

Alternatives plisss
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by azazel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:00 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:no more comments on humour or what type of humour is good or bad from my side. i had no idea that there would be so many of the members offended by a few "abusive" comments i ve made. I come from a culture where these words would never ever mean offensive to anyone, male or female, without any discrimination.

tht doesnt mean ur stopping postin jokes, does it? :(

n hey Az, man..... pretty hard to get out of fatass Cartman s body..., i ll probably forgo the chicks. anyways i assumes that chicks always loved the fatass. Alternatives plisss

yea, the dude is the coolest :lol:

try not to imbibe certain :evil: characteristics of the guy then..
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:03 pm

azazel wrote:
malakpetmasala wrote:no more comments on humour or what type of humour is good or bad from my side. i had no idea that there would be so many of the members offended by a few "abusive" comments i ve made. I come from a culture where these words would never ever mean offensive to anyone, male or female, without any discrimination.

tht doesnt mean ur stopping postin jokes, does it? :(

n hey Az, man..... pretty hard to get out of fatass Cartman s body..., i ll probably forgo the chicks. anyways i assumes that chicks always loved the fatass. Alternatives plisss

yea, the dude is the coolest :lol:
try not to imbibe certain :evil: characteristics of the guy then..

yeah... one thing i am not gonna imbibe is the curiosity to count/ or even to let things going in and out of his fat ass.
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by azazel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:06 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:yeah... one thing i am not gonna imbibe is the curiosity to count/ or even to let things going in and out of his fat ass.

the Alien dish? my God, tht was hilarious :lol:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Kenny » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:13 pm

azazel wrote:
malakpetmasala wrote:yeah... one thing i am not gonna imbibe is the curiosity to count/ or even to let things going in and out of his fat ass.

the Alien dish? my God, tht was hilarious :lol:

az, man? how can you talk aboot the alien dish!?? have you forgotten aboot disneyland?? :)
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by malakpetmasala » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:30 pm

Cartman : Hey dudes!

Kyle : What's the matter Cartman?

Cartman : It's this V-Chip, I hate it! I can't say any dirty words

Kyle : Really? So you can't say F**k?

Cartman : No!

Kyle : And you can't say Shit?

Kyle : So you can't say I'm Eric Cartman the Fattest f**king piece of Shit in the world?

Cartman : F**K YOU!

[gets shocked by the V-chip]

Cartman : AHHH!

Kyle : Ewwww... Sweet!
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Kenny » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:37 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:Cartman : Hey dudes!
Kyle : What's the matter Cartman?
Cartman : It's this V-Chip, I hate it! I can't say any dirty words
Kyle : Really? So you can't say F**k?
Kyle : And you can't say Shit?
Kyle : So you can't say I'm Eric Cartman the Fattest f**king piece of Shit in the world?
Cartman : F**K YOU!
[gets shocked by the V-chip]
Cartman : AHHH!
Kyle : Ewwww... Sweet!

yeah..... that was a Kodak moment
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by azazel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:05 am

Kenny wrote:yeah..... that was a Kodak moment

it was friggin hilarious man.. also, the one whr Cartman's crucified.. dunno how i survived tht eopisode :lol:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by malakpetmasala » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:27 am

azazel wrote:

it was friggin hilarious man.. also, the one whr Cartman's crucified.. dunno how i survived tht eopisode :lol:

How bout the episode when Satan asks saddam if Saddam s love for Satan is just sex.
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Kenny » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:12 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:
azazel wrote:

How bout the episode when Satan asks saddam if Saddam s love for Satan is just sex.

how bout "Cartman's First Pube"

that was some really dark humour
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by azazel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:07 pm

malakpetmasala wrote:How bout the episode when Satan asks saddam if Saddam s love for Satan is just sex.

isnt tht from the movie? i dun think ive seen an episode feat. Saddam so far. Cartman's First Pube was the first episode i ever saw, tht definitely had my attn. :lol:
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by malakpetmasala » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:33 am

azazel wrote:
malakpetmasala wrote:How bout the episode when Satan asks saddam if Saddam s love for Satan is just sex.

isnt tht from the movie? i dun think ive seen an episode feat. Saddam so far. Cartman's First Pube was the first episode i ever saw, tht definitely had my attn. :lol:

Ya, could be, i am not really sure.
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Kenny » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:50 am

azazel wrote:

isnt tht from the movie? i dun think ive seen an episode feat. Saddam so far....

There's a double episode... I think it's called Cartman forms Church. Satan falls for a sensitive dude and then misses the wild saddam sex.
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by malakpetmasala » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:52 am

Kenny wrote:
azazel wrote:

isnt tht from the movie? i dun think ive seen an episode feat. Saddam so far....

There's a double episode... I think it's called Cartman forms Church. Satan falls for a sensitive dude and then misses the wild saddam sex.

I dont think i ve seen that. anywaySouthpark is not on TV here anymore.... so... there it goes
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Kenny » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:02 am

SouthPark on TV!!?? Where are you anyway!!??
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by malakpetmasala » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:07 am

Kenny wrote:SouthPark on TV!!?? Where are you anyway!!??

somewhere where southpark used to be on TV
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Kenny » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:16 am

The U S of A ?
Kenny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

PreviousNext      

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests