Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

WHERE DID THE PAKI THREAD GO???

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

WHERE DID THE PAKI THREAD GO???

by DQ » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:03 am

Question to the Moderators, Where did the thread on Paki... Bravehost go?
Tu jo sachchi hai larazti kyun hai aye zaban bol de darti kyun hai

qalb men khowfe khuda hai tere phir zuban sach se jhijhakti kyun hai

http://kaamwali.fullhydblogs.com
DQ
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Der Schakal » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:21 am

The mods deleted it.I think reality continued your discussion in some new thread.
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
Der Schakal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Question » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:57 am

It's a good thing that they deleted I guess :D
Life is a ?
Question

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:13 am

Question wrote:It's a good thing that they deleted I guess :D
why do u feel that way? whats so good abt deleting it? we lost some healthy debate that was going on....:roll:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Question » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:19 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
why do u feel that way? whats so good abt deleting it? we lost some healthy debate that was going on....:roll:

There was a debeate going on? I didn't know that.. opps.. I guess I cam too late... well I just thought it was hatred thread so yahhh
Life is a ?
Question

by lonewolf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:21 am

Question wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

There was a debeate going on? I didn't know that.. opps.. I guess I cam too late... well I just thought it was hatred thread so yahhh

There are debates going on in other forums too. Why are you particularly happy that this one has been deleted? You like Pakis?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by akhilis2cool » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:24 am

lonewolf wrote:
Question wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

There are debates going on in other forums too. Why are you particularly happy that this one has been deleted? You like Pakis?
Hey Loney Q has come back after a long time. the discussion...and the deletion happened when when he wasnt there.....so peace.

:D :D
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by lonewolf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:07 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Question wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

Hey Loney Q has come back after a long time. the discussion...and the deletion happened when when he wasnt there.....so peace.
:D :D

Well, that comment of his regarding debates going on even without reading the posts in that board made me wonder why he was happy that it was deleted. I visited the pakidogs website and it is full of real facts. If people want "the spread of hatred" to stop, let them first visit some paki forums and do a few posts there. I'll be surprised if the pakis don't shout at them or use terms like kafir or almost-kafir (almost-kafir is the term they give Indian Muslims in many places I have been). Then you'll know the real meaning of hatred.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:28 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Question wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

Relax bro. Why are you so quick to brand him a paki lover. Question posted on the thread before all that discussion started and obviously didnt know what was going on there when he was absent.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by lonewolf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:59 pm

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Question wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

Relax bro. Why are you so quick to brand him a paki lover. Question posted on the thread before all that discussion started and obviously didnt know what was going on there when he was absent.

Well, if he didn't know what pakidogs was about, he could have asked what it was about. Just posting a statement out of the blue saying good thing made me wonder. Or probably he was just trying to spam.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

sad truth.

by Reality,,its here.Accept it. » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:35 pm

I think its a sad truth we have to face and live with in the present times, in life and on the boards.

The "superficiality" of our words and deeds is so embedded in our subconscious that we dont we know it is there in the first place.

The present age is one which gives more importance to appearances and superficial aspects when at the same time saying that its more learned and mature. Its that kind of hypocrisy we should strive to rise over. The boards are but a feeble attempt at this endevour. And like in life, even here we face people who are happy and content in their own world and refuse to listen to anything else. That is not their fault entirely, it is just the kind of attitude and thinking that is more prevalent today than the society that thinks and reacts to the surroundings.

So I think the members who post sensible stuff should not lose confidence and keep on doing their work not getting bothered by the spam posted on their threads or other threads.

I remember a saying it telugu,

"Thampi meeda raayi westay manamedey chindu tundi".

So just keep your cool and carry on.:)
"REALITY IS THAT WHICH, WHEN YOU STOP BELIEVING IN IT,DOESN'T GO AWAY."-PHILIP K._.
Reality,,its here.Accept it.
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests