Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

404 Error

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

404 Error

by lonewolf » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:23 am

Hey, nowadays half the time, my posts either disappear or I get weird messages. Now its this:

The unstable fullhyderabad web server wrote:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /discussions/posting.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://www.fullhyd.com Port 80
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by The Jackal » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:25 am

I used to get that 2 weeks ago.I dont get it anymore. :? :? :? :?
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by satishgoda » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:35 am

i never got any such message. But I should not be surprised now if i get one. :D
Murphy's Law
Brains x Beauty x Availability = Constant

satishgoda

Re: 404 Error

by Lucifer » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:59 pm

lonewolf wrote:Hey, nowadays half the time, my posts either disappear or I get weird messages. Now its this:

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you using firefox? That seems to be an issue with firefox. The site works fine on IE and Netscape. Actually not just this site, there are a few more that I have come across that give the same type of error in firefox.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by rock_26iin » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:08 am

Lucifer wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Hey, nowadays half the time, my posts either disappear or I get weird messages. Now its this:

Are you using firefox? That seems to be an issue with firefox. The site works fine on IE and Netscape. Actually not just this site, there are a few more that I have come across that give the same type of error in firefox.

I access the site on FF, but have never received this warning :?
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Lucifer » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:30 am

It does not happen always with firefox. Sometimes it acts up. That also if you refresh it like a dozen times it works fine.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:00 am

since last 2 days, this site did not open in my home PC...both on IE and FF....it gave time-out messages.

this had happened abt 2 weeks ago too... :?is this a cookie problem?
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by ycr007 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 pm

rock_26iin wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

I access the site on FF, but have never received this warning :?

This Happened with me too...over FF....

I posted the screenshot in the "Site Inaccessible at Night" thread...

Even some 30-40 odd refreshes did'nt do the trick....

later it worked all by itslef
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests