Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Help required in changing profile

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Help required in changing profile

by Kris » Mon May 23, 2005 1:33 pm

Hi FH Team;

I wish to change my login, which is not possible through 'edit profile' screen, is there any way to get this done - pls help

My problem is that the login gets picked up by default in the 'shout it out' dialog box - irrespective of the name typed in the "your name'

pls advise
Kris

by This is For Kris » Mon May 23, 2005 1:48 pm

Hi Kris,

I am not on the FH team but anyways will try to help ya.

You Cannot Change your Login info.It stays as you have registered.You can Change the Password Only.If you Don' wanna reveal your name while posting,you can type a different name in the "Name for Display" box.

Notice How I have typed a Different name.

In " Shout it out" also you can type whatever name you want to and then post your message.If you Don't put any name,then ur id will be displayed.

Got it?
This is For Kris
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Sorry Kris » Mon May 23, 2005 1:52 pm

OhmyGOsh!!!

The SIO has been changed!!! Or has been Corrupted!!!

Earlier,We used ti type whatever name in the "Name" field and it would be displayed.But Now only the id is being Displayed.

Sorry Kris,I did'nt notice it before posting.Thanx for bringing it to notice.

Mods!!!! HAve you Changed SIO Properties?
Sorry Kris
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Mon May 23, 2005 2:31 pm

hahahahaha

abbi malum pada tumko :?:
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

Re: Help required in changing profile

by IMFBreturns » Mon May 23, 2005 4:03 pm

Kris wrote:Hi FH Team;

I wish to change my login, which is not possible through 'edit profile' screen, is there any way to get this done - pls help

My problem is that the login gets picked up by default in the 'shout it out' dialog box - irrespective of the name typed in the "your name'

pls advise

You know, I had this question with my old ID (before it died?!) and it always used to put my name there, so when i created a new login, I used the name on there that I would like to have on display...

You could probably stop using this ID and create a new one?!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
IMFBreturns

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests