Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

FHDB via e-mail

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

FHDB via e-mail

by Sharjeel » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 pm

Pardon my ignorance, but is there some way through which I can use FH with something like an email client, and work offline?

It really is a chore havin to continiously refresh the pages. There used to be a Bulletin Board client in MS Outlook.

If it works, someone please tell me how. If it does not, consider this to be a suggestion.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:05 pm

Accha,To Tum Net ka Paisa Bacha kar FH Par Post Karna Chahte ho?

I Guess that You want to Download the FH DB to ur PC (As u Download Mails in OE) and then Work away?? But For Uploading Your Replies,you have to be Stay Connected.Itz all Dynamic Content na...
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Sharjeel » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:15 pm

:oops: :wink:

What i want is that i should be able to post and receive replies on my client, and not via a browser.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by fullhyd.com » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:34 pm

Hi Sharjeel,

You can click on "Watch this topic" at the bottom of every topic's display page. You will receive a mail when there is a post on it. Similarly, you can check the "Notify me if a reply is posted" box whenever you post a message on a topic. Cheers!

Regards,

fullhyd.com
fullhyd.com

by CtrlAltDel » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:45 pm

fullhyd.com wrote:you can check the "Notify me if a reply is posted" box whenever you post a message on a topic.
i used to do that when i was a n00b, but it became a pain in the arse with my inbox getting flooded with those mails...:D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Sharjeel » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:00 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
fullhyd.com wrote:you can check the "Notify me if a reply is posted" box whenever you post a message on a topic.
i used to do that when i was a n00b, but it became a pain in the arse with my inbox getting flooded with those mails...:D
-ditto-

Thanks for the reply, Mods. Cheers!!!!
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests