Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

REQUEST TO MODS

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by lizardking » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:13 am

i order the mods to spank Daisy s ass for bringing me up for eviction.
The ultimate
lizardking
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by akhilis2cool » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:14 am

ek cup of coffee, please.
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by san » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:16 pm

Fix san's mood
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by daisy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:58 am

one abhishek bachan please 8)

ewww LK Image
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by ycr007 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:52 am

daisy wrote:one abhishek bachan please 8)

You'd like him Baked or Grilled :twisted:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:54 am

ycr007 wrote:

going further....leg piece ya....er...rehne do :twisted:
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

"Abhi Sheikh", Yeh ... Veg Biryani Mein ... NV ...

by HH » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:11 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:
ycr007 wrote:
daisy wrote:one abhishek***** ... 8)

... Baked or Grilled *****...
...leg piece *****...

***** "Abhi Sheikh", Yeh ... Veg Biryani Mein ... NV ... Kahan Se Tapak Padaa ... :? :shock:

:wink: :P
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: "Abhi Sheikh", Yeh ... Veg Biryani Mein ... NV

by ycr007 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:49 pm

HH wrote:
akhilis2cool wrote:
ycr007 wrote:
daisy wrote:one abhishek***** ... 8)

... Baked or Grilled *****...
...leg piece *****...

***** "Abhi Sheikh", Yeh ... Veg Biryani Mein ... NV ... Kahan Se Tapak Padaa ... :? :shock:

:wink: :P

Abhi-Sheekh :lol: :lol:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by agonys_requiem » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:05 pm

fullhyd.com wrote:We request the mods to ban all people who spam even on threads addressed to the mods.

my request.. mods.. leave the humour to the ppl who are actually funny..

and mayb you guys shud think bout gettin laid once in a while.. best fkin

way to attain nirvana...
Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
agonys_requiem

by black wizard » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:13 pm

agonys_requiem wrote:
fullhyd.com wrote:We request the mods to ban all people who spam even on threads addressed to the mods.

way to attain nirvana...

:lol:

The Osho way of attaining nirvana, eh?
I ran into my ex-girlfriend the other day... I backed up and ran into her again... I miss her sometimes...
black wizard
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by agonys_requiem » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:16 pm

black wizard wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:

way to attain nirvana...

dudddeee.. dnt use big words.. they might ban you again!! aila!!
Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
agonys_requiem

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:46 pm

agonys_requiem wrote:
black wizard wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:

way to attain nirvana...

Oshoism rocks! :lol:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by agonys_requiem » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:55 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:
black wizard wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:

way to attain nirvana...

Oshoism rocks! :lol:

aaap bhiiii??? haiiii.. yeh kya hora haiiii.... we can afford to get bw banned again.. but not you sweet lard.. plzzz... if you go away.. the sexual innuendoes tht have become the trademark of these boards.. will just dieeeeee.. zara.. dosroon ke baarey main to sochoo lard!!! plzzz...

and for added dramatic effect.. haiiiiii ..... main ye din dekhney se pehle bw mar kyon nai gayaa!?!?!?!? *breaks his bangles and slashes them across bw's throat.. yipee yay*
agonys_requiem

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:59 pm

agonys_requiem wrote:aaap bhiiii??? haiiii.. yeh kya hora haiiii.... we can afford to get bw banned again.. but not you sweet lard.. plzzz... if you go away.. the sexual innuendoes tht have become the trademark of these boards.. will just dieeeeee.. zara.. dosroon ke baarey main to sochoo lard!!! plzzz...
mein God hoon...koi mujhe ban nai kar sakhta...8)
agonys_requiem wrote:...main ye din dekhney se pehle bw mar kyon nai gayaa!?!?!?!? *breaks his bangles and slashes them across bw's throat.. yipee yay*
:lol: :lol:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by agonys_requiem » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:07 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:aaap bhiiii??? haiiii.. yeh kya hora haiiii.... we can afford to get bw banned again.. but not you sweet lard.. plzzz... if you go away.. the sexual innuendoes tht have become the trademark of these boards.. will just dieeeeee.. zara.. dosroon ke baarey main to sochoo lard!!! plzzz...
mein God hoon...koi mujhe ban nai kar sakhta...8)
agonys_requiem wrote:...main ye din dekhney se pehle bw mar kyon nai gayaa!?!?!?!? *breaks his bangles and slashes them across bw's throat.. yipee yay*
:lol: :lol:

ahhh fkk.. i cant do tht quote selection sheit... and i dnt wanna learn how to do it either.. whyy? cuz thts who i am. i refuse to learn. be taught or ever to teach.. wht is my purpose then? nothing. to do as lil as possible for as long as possible.. then ill get all my frnds to deposit certain percentages from their salaries into this bank account.. anybody here feelin generous.. pm me.. ill give you my fkin bank account no... movin along.. since i have lost tht train of thought tht i had boarded when i start writin here.. i shall just giggle.. heheheh. and hope tht it makes me seem seductively intelligent.. yes.. tht is a possibility... hmmmmm...

ahh yes.. aap god hain. kuch bhi karsaktey.. so... tell me this..... a simple question.. was man your biggest folly?? or were you our biggest folly?? m just curious... and stuff..... and one more question. this is for everyoneee....

if godzilla were to attack hyd.. howww many ppl here wud be actually curious bout seein the weaponry bet his legs?? cuz.. id sure as hell wud want to knw.. i mean. .big fkin lizard.. fire works an all.... id be wonderin wht comes shootin out from bet his legs...

sigh.. heheheheheh
agonys_requiem

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:15 pm

agonys_requiem wrote:...i refuse to learn. be taught or ever to teach.. wht is my purpose then? nothing. to do as lil as possible for as long as possible..
cool! u n I can start a cult!
agonys_requiem wrote:...aap god hain. kuch bhi karsaktey.. so... tell me this..... a simple question.. was man your biggest folly?? or were you our biggest folly??...
weelllll.....good question.....hmmmm....as God i admit that "religion" is my biggest folly...i wish i hadnt introduced it to man....
agonys_requiem wrote:if godzilla were to attack hyd.. howww many ppl here wud be actually curious bout seein the weaponry bet his legs?? cuz.. id sure as hell wud want to knw.. i mean. .big fkin lizard.. fire works an all.... id be wonderin wht comes shootin out from bet his legs...

well...u can ask the onces who survived Kingkong's attack on hydbad...they can give u the right answer...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by agonys_requiem » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:25 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:...i refuse to learn. be taught or ever to teach.. wht is my purpose then? nothing. to do as lil as possible for as long as possible..
agonys_requiem wrote:...aap god hain. kuch bhi karsaktey.. so... tell me this..... a simple question.. was man your biggest folly?? or were you our biggest folly??...
weelllll.....good question.....hmmmm....as God i admit that "religion" is my biggest folly...i wish i hadnt introduced it to man....
agonys_requiem wrote:if godzilla were to attack hyd.. howww many ppl here wud be actually curious bout seein the weaponry bet his legs?? cuz.. id sure as hell wud want to knw.. i mean. .big fkin lizard.. fire works an all.... id be wonderin wht comes shootin out from bet his legs...

well...u can ask the onces who survived Kingkong's attack on hydbad...they can give u the right answer...

hmmm. first of all.. for whtever reason.. i read cult as kunt.. and i was duly shocked and horrified. .also... greatly tickled....

yes yes.. i agree on the folly part... who wuda thought.. ppl wud kill over fiction.. sighh. just sad... but then. we must give them this. or all these discussions tht have parallels to religion and apathy and discrimination.. they wudnt amount to shiet.. and we all need to spew forth righteous anger...

as for king kong... hmmm. thts a lotta hair mann... wht if we caught the ugly fuk.. and shaved him... thenn.. we cud draw big round red circles around his ape nipples... then maybb.. we cud have them ppl fly their cesnas into those circles.. fkin pandemonium ..... but no... m still curious bout godzilla.. sexy lookin reptile. and if i rmr correctly.. in the movie.. it was the equivalent of a hermaphrodite.. quite mind boggling.. how man projects his own pecularities onto big fkin psycho lizards....

i shud write a book on this... and no ones pmd me yet.. helloo ppl!!!! my bank account aint gonna fatten up by itselff!! fkin fork over some dough..
agonys_requiem

by Jaan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:26 am

agonys_requiem wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

hmmm. first of all.. for whtever reason.. i read cult as kunt.. and i was duly shocked and horrified. .also... greatly tickled....

yes yes.. i agree on the folly part... who wuda thought.. ppl wud kill over fiction.. sighh. just sad... but then. we must give them this. or all these discussions tht have parallels to religion and apathy and discrimination.. they wudnt amount to shiet.. and we all need to spew forth righteous anger...

as for king kong... hmmm. thts a lotta hair mann... wht if we caught the ugly fuk.. and shaved him... thenn.. we cud draw big round red circles around his ape nipples... then maybb.. we cud have them ppl fly their cesnas into those circles.. fkin pandemonium ..... but no... m still curious bout godzilla.. sexy lookin reptile. and if i rmr correctly.. in the movie.. it was the equivalent of a hermaphrodite.. quite mind boggling.. how man projects his own pecularities onto big fkin psycho lizards....

i shud write a book on this... and no ones pmd me yet.. helloo ppl!!!! my bank account aint gonna fatten up by itselff!! fkin fork over some dough..

LOL. this is some of the funniest shit i have ever read.......giggles? bank accounts? "weaponry?" godzilla and king kong....oh god thats _ funny

what shit are you on AR?

i think i love this side of you, keep giggling :lol: :lol:

Jaan
Have you seen Neville's toad, Trevor?
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Jaan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:32 am

Btw my request for MODS:

1. You mentioned a lot of changes (that you were working on?). So, like, when will these new things be available to us users?

2. Also, there was a thread for a image makeover for logo and etc for FH.COM, whats the update there?

:)

Jaan
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by daisy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:49 am

no requests today, so mods could you please take care of the previous requests soon !! :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by daisy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:56 am

akhilis2cool wrote:
ycr007 wrote:

going further....leg piece ya....er...rehne do :twisted:

ycee and akhil Image

et tu HH sir Image
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by marko » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:26 am

kill the popups

destroy the spammers

freedom for the Basque Country!

regular oral sex for all

cheap/free love

imprison the land-raping money-grabbers

impeach bush

invade Nepal

Karma system on the boards please

let us curse

buy me dinner again i enjoyed that chinese

tissues for the boys, towels for the girls

encourage lame posters (eg Blore call girls guy) to maybe consider suicide

or at least chopping their fingers off to prevent internet access

love me like you used to do when i was just a little boy innocent to the ways of the likes of you and your gang of well hung cowboys
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
marko
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by ycr007 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:29 am

Jaan wrote:1. You mentioned a lot of changes (that you were working on?). So, like, when will these new things be available to us users?

fullhyd.com on Aug 17th wrote:We've missed so many deadlines, we're not committing to any. But when it comes, it will be worth it :).

Better late than never :roll:

marko wrote:Karma system on the boards please

Another vote for that
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by agonys_requiem » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:54 pm

Jaan wrote:
agonys_requiem wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

LOL. this is some of the funniest shit i have ever read.......giggles? bank accounts? "weaponry?" godzilla and king kong....oh god thats un-_-believablely funny
what shit are you on AR?

Jaan

yo babe!! u knw i love all sides of you.. fo shizzle ma nizzle! so how bout you and i... gettin it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... ughhh.. move tht bodyyy!! you knw i like it like thttt.....

you are sooo gonna abuse me.. arent youu?? well its ok.. as long as you have tht place picked out... and i can pack my bags and come over...

and here.. for you... :::giggle::: ....
agonys_requiem

by Jaan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:51 pm

agonys_requiem wrote:
Jaan wrote:LOL. this is some of the funniest shit i have ever read.......giggles? bank accounts? "weaponry?" godzilla and king kong....oh god thats un-_-believablely funny
what shit are you on AR?

Jaan

yo babe!! u knw i love all sides of you.. fo shizzle ma nizzle! so how bout you and i... gettin it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... ughhh.. move tht bodyyy!! you knw i like it like thttt.....
like ew! what's with this horny-ness?! :shock: go watch porn like a good boy now, and get it ooooooooooooooooooooover with, you know you are kinky like that!
you are sooo gonna abuse me.. arent youu?? well its ok.. as long as you have tht place picked out... and i can pack my bags and come over...
its not abuse, its an agreement, you said you were ok with cleaning apts...dont you dare twist my words :lol:
and here.. for you... :::giggle::: ....

now, this was funny and cute, *giggles back*
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

PreviousNext      

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests