Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Request From The Mods

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Request From The Mods

by fullhyd.com » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Dear folks,

Kindly inform us whenever you see any excesses on the forums like today. We usually respond immediately to emails or PMs, though we do not keep track of the forums all the time.

The person was banned for posting ads of services that fullhyd.com does not approve of for publicizing on its forums, and he was obviously trying to prove a point. These incidents are usually exercises of attrition - people who are banned create another username and do it again, we ban them again, they do it again, and the process happens 3-4 times. Then they give up.

The process will be faster if we are helped by timely information. We will be grateful for that. Thank you.

Regards,

fullhyd.com
fullhyd.com

by akhilis2cool » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:53 pm

Why dont u hire YCR as ur full time online cop? He'll do a gr8 job :wink:

j/k
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by lonewolf » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:44 pm

Hey Mods,

What kind of ads would be considered as inappropriate? Can you give an exhaustive list of them?
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by talky » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:00 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:Why dont u hire YCR as ur full time online cop? He'll do a gr8 job :wink:

j/k

ha ha :lol: i guess u r rite...but if ycr bhai knows that i m saying so he will mock at me :(
Use ur brains in ths DB's else u will bcome like mee
talky
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Re: Request From The Mods

by daisy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:48 am

fullhyd.com wrote:Dear folks,......................
Regards,
fullhyd.com

you guys didnt even fullfill atleast one of our requests, why would we help you? huh..huh..huh.. :twisted:
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Re: Request From The Mods

by HUH counter » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:33 am

daisy wrote:huh..huh..huh.. :twisted:

Everybody seems to be affected by the -UH disease.
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
HUH counter
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Goods / Garbage Get Mixed All The Time ... You Have Tough Ti

by HH » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:40 am

* Time was When Gods & Demons Lived In Separate Worlds Apart From The Humans

* Then Came The Time When Both Gods & Demons Lived In This World But Distinctly From The Humans

* In "Now" Times ... God(s) & Demon(s) Live Amidst / Within The Humans ... "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" Clones Abound ...

* Drinking Water / Drainage Water Crisscoss / Intermingle!

* Goods / Garbage Get Mixed All The Time ... You Have Tough Times Trying To Keep Them Separate ... YOU ARE DOING WONDERFULLY ... But For How Long ...

* We Too Seek & Sift The Goods ... While Fighting From ... Being Flushed Away By The Garbage ... In The Great City Of HYDERABAD ... In The Wonderful World Of The Web ...

# We Should Both Cooperate To Ensure FHDBs - Friendly Happy Discussion Boards!

ImageImageImage
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ycr007 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:19 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:Why dont u hire YCR as ur full time online cop? He'll do a gr8 job :wink:
I Second that^^^^

you bet I Will :wink:

But I shall be much more attentive & reportive if i were given some special privileges.......Licence to Kill...er....Ban mebbe :twisted: i.e Make me the Mod :twisted: or how abt some free dinner/lunch coupons for every Infidel action reported :twisted:

P.S:I'd have reported yesterday's Excesses but I saw them pretty late and was of the opinion that other FHdies would have reported them.But seems not all are as Forum-Conscious as I am :P :wink:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests