Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Whats the points ( FH Movie reviews)

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Whats the points ( FH Movie reviews)

by vivek » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:18 am

I have been reading fullhyd reviews for almost all releases. What puzzles me is the complex lingo that fulhyd uses in reviewing a rather 'mass' telugu film as if movie connoisseurs are keen on watching such films. The 'mass' would not understand your reviews and the class won't watch them!

Can some explain the logic of sending poor souls from the fullhyd office to a mental torture room and watch obvious junks like Seenugadu... or some Mogudu pelli..garbage :roll:
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by spamtaneous » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:23 am

has been discussed in detail earlier....and i think the discussion also led to banning of some members in an indirect way :oops:
spamtaneous
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by tallky » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:50 pm

spamtaneous wrote:has been discussed in detail earlier....and i think the discussion also led to banning of some members in an indirect way :oops:

:shock:
Use ur brains in ths DB's else u will bcome like mee
tallky
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by ycr007 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:06 pm

Hotly Debated Here

They haven't bothered to check my last post....
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests